Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my GT legends today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Im going to work on installing it tomorow. smilie_pokal.gif
Rick_Eberle
We've been sold out in Australia for a couple of months, waiting for a container to arrive.

Mine should be here tomorrow! smilie_pokal.gif
spare time toys
What a pain in the ass I still aint got this thing to work yet sad.gif
seanery
what's not working larry?
spare time toys
QUOTE (seanery @ Mar 19 2006, 06:39 PM)
what's not working larry?

First it did not like the key code. Now it is telling me " No support for texture compressionDXT texture compression required" What the heck is that and shouldnt it have been part of the program?
r_towle
Sounds like a video card issue.

Look at the specs, make sure you have enough.

If so, go get the latest driver and bios upgrade for you video card...its usually a video issue.

Or memory, or both...

Rich
tdsmoonchild
Where is Murphy, TX? Are you close to me?
seanery
could it be a directX issue?

Larry, there is a forum at RSC Forums for GTL technical issues, you may find your answer there.
spare time toys
QUOTE (tdsmoonchild @ Mar 19 2006, 07:28 PM)
Where is Murphy, TX? Are you close to me?

We are half way from Plano to Whylie. Did you ever watch Dallas? I live 4 miles south of Southfork ranch beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
I just installed my copy today. It's fun, but a bit hard without the feedback working on the wheel. Gotta update the drivers.

Crashed the mini a few times.

Now to find the codes to unlock all the cars.
spare time toys
I was going to try with the keyboard controlls for a while type.gif and then try to figure out what wheel combo to get. driving.gif
tdsmoonchild
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Mar 19 2006, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (tdsmoonchild @ Mar 19 2006, 07:28 PM)
Where is Murphy, TX?  Are you close to me?

We are half way from Plano to Whylie. Did you ever watch Dallas? I live 4 miles south of Southfork ranch beerchug.gif

Hey, If our cars ever get finished, we should go for a drive or something. There is a guy I met here the other day, Thom, lives in desoto. Unfortunately, his car isn't running either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.