Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One more Ebay seller to Avoid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
Bought a Stuttgart Crest Badge from this guy. Went to install it on my engine grill. Didn't even get it tight and the mounting stud broke off. Here's a picture of it, less than 50% weld on it. He sent me another one, I was just putting the mounting studs in the 2nd one finger tight, when it broke in the same place, another crappy weld.

I nicely asked for a refund, even sent him pictures of the poor welds on both of the badges. Came back at me with, Never had problems in 10 years with these you must have over tightened them. Really, my fingers must be stronger than I thought, so maybe he got a bad batch, who knows. Now he won't answer email. OK fine.

Filed a dispute, whatever.

Anyway calls himself "theandante" on ebay. Real name is Paul Allen from San Antonio, Texas. Mostly sells grill badges from Stuttgart.

Later, Don

Korijo
many threads about him... dry.gif
Joe Bob
He's a bitcher from way back.... stromberg.gif
736conver
He used to sell brake kits in our resource section, dont know if he is still there.
ConeDodger
To any and all admin types. I am staying completely out of this. But it sure sounds familiar... av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.