Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight removal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jetboy
Trying to take the whole headlight assembly out to clean inside the bucket and do a little banging (hoping it ends up straighter instead of wavier). How do you get them out?

I got the 3 hex screws in the trunk area, the 2 in the fender, and still trying to figure out how to get the motor bar unhooked (fairly certain thats needed). There feels like something else is holding it and i cant seem to find a thread that walks me through. What am i missing? I am just about dumb enough to remove the tank smash.gif thinking that might help, but, i am pretty sure it wont wacko.gif

Thanks in advance. pray.gif
G e o r g e
the motor bar slides off the pin towards the center of the vehicle the the light will lift out. George
jetboy
QUOTE (maddeye @ Mar 18 2006, 08:46 PM)
the motor bar slides off the pin towards the center of the vehicle the the light will lift out. George

Thats all thats left? I just gotta wedge the bar off the pin? im just gonna claim "its the easy things that seem to be overlooked" and crawl back into the garage. Thnx. beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.