Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey 2006 Swap meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wilchek
So far I have 6 people who said they would be in for a seperate 914 club area parking. It is free guys (914 owners favorite price). So if you are going to be there let me know. We need a minimum of ten people to say they are in before they reserve the area for us. Drop me a PM or post here if you going.

This is who i have so far:
Wilchek
Dr Evil.
Leo Imperial
Mack914 (In boxster)
Evan
EJM

Check out the link: PCA Central Region Swap meet and car show
ArtechnikA
I'm currently planning to attend the event - definitely not in a 914 (don't have one...) and definitely not in a Porsche. one of the "Subie Engine Conversion Donor Cars" - probably the Spruce Green Outback. donno if I'll have a space or just hang out in some other Club members area.

don't have any car parts to hawk and it's highly doubtful I'll have any new paintings for sale.

so i won't be a candidate for the car park area, but i'll be glad to stop by and check in ...

I have heard that Dave McLaughlin will be onsite also, so definitely stop by his area and see what he's got available - it's always something interesting...
ajracer
Count me in ! friend and I will be visiting the meet
and looking forward to meeting the 914club members.
Sorry 914 V8 will be parked in Toronto, but a parking
space for the mini-van would be appreciated. Thanks

Allan
SLKWrx
I'll be there on the 22nd, though sadly not with the 914. I'd love a parking spot though smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.