Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pop up Adjustment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
My passanger side headlight is about 1/4" lower then should be. I have done a search and didn't find anything.
Can anyone tell me how to adjust it so that it's flush with the hood, so that it stays that way?
Gint
This was just done a couple of weeks ago. Do a search Brian. SirAndy had a real nice procedure for doing exactly that.
TROJANMAN
call the seller you bought it from and that you would like to take advantage of the car's extended warranty. laugh.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Mar 19 2006, 08:09 AM)
call the seller you bought it from and that you would like to take advantage of the car's extended warranty. laugh.gif

SMART ASS...... dry.gif

Everyone's a comedian.. laugh.gif
rmital
Linky

great information...nicely explained, even I could follow.
Gint
LINK for a seacrh of "lamp AND adjust" and used SirAndy as user in the last 90 days. Took 15 seconds. The link Raymond referenced is at the top of the list.
TINCAN914
THanks for the link guy's. I guess Ineed to goback and learnn to use the search feture.. huh.gif
rhodyguy
i think the SEARCH POSTS FROM.. gets a few folks when they don't change the "newer" default.

k
TINCAN914
I swear I did a search on headligh, and nothing... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.