Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member in Napa!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I was driving around town today and saw a 914 for sale on one of the usual "car lot" streets. Since this is unusual, I stopped and took a look. It's a really clean 74 2.0 with stainless exhaust, front and rear sway bars, flex-dam on the front, and spoiler on the rear lid. Really nice car over all.

When I passed by again later, there was a few people around the car, so I stopped in again and the car is now sold to a previous 914 owner, coming back to 914s. And an ex-LE Bumblebee owner at that. thumb3d.gif

Of course I handed over a 914World.com URL. wink.gif

welcome.png
McMark
Maybe someone could throw in a supporting "Welcome To The Club"? dry.gif

And here I as raving about how cool we were. confused24.gif
lotus_65
nice car~

welcome.png
Gint
QUOTE (McMark @ Mar 20 2006, 12:28 AM)
Maybe someone could throw in a supporting "Welcome To The Club"?  <_<  

And here I as raving about how cool we were.  :confused:

If/when he actually shows up here that would be appropriate. Did he sign up here? confused24.gif
Howard
Isn't one member in Napa enough? biggrin.gif welcome.png
Mueller
welcome.png

ya happy now??? biggrin.gif

are you sure that is a Porsche?? kinda hard to tell laugh.gif

I like the black rims...nice contrast..
jimtab
Hey Mark, maybe he's the guy who puts on the Pumpkin Festival every year.....yeah, that's it.... biggrin.gif welcome.png
McMark
Actually, the boyfriend bought it, but the girlfriend was the ex-LE owner. They've been autocrossing their 928s and she used to AX her 914. IIRC, her name was Beth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.