Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karl Ellzey & Bill Shaw anyone spoke to
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just wondering about Karl & his family. Anyone keep in touch with him. How is Hunter? I met Karl when he flew out for the MWC04, he was my co-piolt during our run to Hell and back.

Also anyone in Michigan (Kalamazoo area) seen or heard from Bill Shaw? Bill drove from Kalamazoo a few times to Orland Park IL for some of our Windy City breakfasts we had in 04. We last Pm'd each other just before Xmas 05, he had some health problems but was doing good. I haven't reached him since sad.gif

So any updates anyone?????
iamchappy
Qarl and Susan are doing fine, Little Hunter broke his leg a few weeks ago during physical therapy, His bones are very fragile do to non use. Hunter is on the mend and all is ok. Qarl and Susan plan on a vacation thru Canada on the rail this summer, they will stop in Banff and go on to Vancouver and meet with the Stevers. I talk to Qarl about every week and may visit him again in May.
I will send him your wishes.
SirAndy
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Mar 19 2006, 07:57 PM)
I talk to Qarl about every week and may visit him again in May.

tell him to come back and visit his old 914 buddies ...

beerchug.gif Andy
rick 918-S
Ya! Come back and hang with us man! wavey.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Mar 20 2006, 06:36 AM)
Ya! Come back and hang with us man! wavey.gif

agree.gif
1bad914
I live 20 minutes from Kalamazoo, never knew he was there. I hope he is okay!

Keep me ups to speed on your windy city events.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.