Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 racecar site update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
Updated our site. Pics of build process, finished car, and first event.

cheers, beerchug.gif
dr

http://www.synthesisdv.com/vg/
URY914
Very nice, I like the format/layout. smilie_pokal.gif

Paul
Brad Roberts
Its hard to put into words the feeling of new race car its first time out (easy to screwm about it if something goes wrong...LOL)

Good job. It looks great.

B
tat2dphreak
clap56.gif clap56.gif

great job man!
Jeroen
Very nice!
The build up of the car looks very clean, detailed and well planned

cheers,

Jeroen
J P Stein
Nice car!!
Nice site.

That about covers it, eh? clap56.gif
seanery
I LOVE this shot!
IPB Image
tat2dphreak
agree.gif

I need a hangar! that's like the ultimate garage!
john rogers
Very nice looking car. I wish my shop was as big as that but in San Diego that much land would cost $$$$$$$$$. I was looking for a fire bottle system and didn't see one and I was curious if the race group you race with requires one? The cage looks great and I like the rear window idea!
Brad Roberts
B << started 914 crap in a aircraft hanger at the Grand Prairie municipal airport (actually I guess I started in my moms garage at 15. Then moved to the hanger at age 16 when I could actually drive there...LOL

B
John2kx
Nice work Brad!!!!!!
Brad Roberts
yeah.. and look where it has taken me... NOWHERE.. laugh.gif

B
URY914
David,
Doesn't that building become a oven?
Is it insulated?

Paul
machina
thanks guys,

the building does get hot in the afternoons (no insulation) but not too bad actually. And yes, a fire system is on the to do list. It is not required in our class now but it will be one of the next additions.

david
TimT
want 2002 want 2002 LOL

I had a 2002Tii what a car, wish I NEVER sold it....

I know a guy who has one of those galv steel quonset huts. He had foam insulation sprayed on the inside about a foot thick. A smnall a/c and fans keep it cool in the summer, and a small wood stove keep it toasty when its -10 out ( the hut is in VT)

btw nice job on the car!!!
Eric Taylor
The Car looks really great! I envy your front trunk.
Eric
campbellcj
Very nice, congrats!

I worked in a quonset (sp)?) hut shop similar to that in college.

My folks just bought a retirement place up north - outside of Yosemite (Ahwahnee). When they told me it has two storage/workshop buildings, my eyes lit up idea.gif One of them is apparently like 2500 square feet...project/collector car storage for life... aktion035.gif Too bad it's so far away from SoCal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.