Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior mirror/visor pivot ~ upgraded rear view mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
lotus_65
UPDATE!
I have already sold/spoken for all of my "unflawed" mirrors, both styles! Thanks to everyone for the great response!

See the info below for $$ DISCOUNTED options on "2nd's". These have minor scuffs in the reflective coating inside the mirror. These flaws do not affect the performance of the mirror, but don't look as clean and nice when you look at the glass itself.

I have listed the remaining items on e-bay @ $49.00 + shipping.
I'm offering them for the same price here, but I will ship them free to 914world members who buy here.

hey guys, here's the deal:

i make an alternative to the poorly engineered "stick-on" interior mirror.
(don't worry, it's reversible if you want to go back to concours)

this solution replaces the middle visor mount with the machined mirror. this means the interior rear-view mirror is mounted with screws to the windshield frame securely, and not mounted to the windshield with double-sided tape. see pics below!

no modifications to your car are needed, and the installation is completely reversible as mentioned before.

i have 2 options for you:

"A" option (see pics):
the stem on part "A" is the correct length, so once installed, the visor is movable without any interference from the mirror itself - $100.00 us shipped anywhere in the u.s. and canada.

"A" option (see pic): blemished - 6 left
the stem on part "A" is the correct length, so once installed, the visor is movable without any interference from the mirror itself - $60.00 us shipped anywhere in the u.s. and canada.

"B" option:
virtually identical to the "A" option except the stem is shorter and the visor occasionally touches the mirror when flipping up or down. it's a little hassle, but i'm only charging $75.00 usd shipped anywhere in the u.s. and canada.

"B" option: blemished - 1 left
virtually identical to the "A" option except the stem is shorter and the visor occasionally touches the mirror when flipping up or down. it's a little hassle, but i'm only charging $40.00 usd shipped anywhere in the u.s. and canada.

First come first serve. no additional discounts or deals unless you want 25+.

thanks

paul b.
aka: lotus_65
lotus_65
another pic
lotus_65
hi, and thanks to those who have responded. i have been out of town a lot, and just getting back to stuff like this!

questions people have asked:

are these new parts?

no, they are remanufactured/modified parts. if i can get good cores from pick-and-pulls, i do. otherwise i buy them from other sources.

are they available?

yes, i have 2 cores that i can convert this weekend.

thanks!
icedogbill
smilie_pokal.gif got my new mirror today-pictures to follow.
lotus_65
My apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me about these.

Since all that dust-up with the -club and -world, I haven't been paying much attention to these parts.

I have a few available now if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Paul
jmmotorsports
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Apr 17 2007, 09:15 PM) *

My apologies to anyone who has tried to contact me about these.

Since all that dust-up with the -club and -world, I haven't been paying much attention to these parts.

I have a few available now if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Paul

Paul,
I would like to buy one of these. I can do paypal,please email the info. PM's only seem to work about half the time.

Jerry
fkelso
Hey Paul, sorry for the slow response. I would like a mirror if you have one. Do
you take paypal? If not, what other payment options do you prefer? Let me know
how much the total would be with shipping to zip 91945 and I'll sent the money.
Thanks, Fred PS- could you email instead at fkelso3@cox.net
lotus_65
icon_bump.gif

biggrin.gif
iamchappy
Paul, I will buy one from ya...
lotus_65
Cool, I'm exited for your progress, Chappy. You must be chomping at the bit!
I'll ring your phone today as I'm driving by your house and drop one off. Your good for it if I don't see you.
rfuerst911sc
Paul I sent you a email.
iamchappy
That would be GREAT! Happy Fathers Day.... beer3.gif

QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Jun 17 2007, 06:59 AM) *

Cool, I'm exited for your progress, Chappy. You must be chomping at the bit!
I'll ring your phone today as I'm driving by your house and drop one off. Your good for it if I don't see you.

leo914wannabe
Paul,
Sent you a PM
Bill
lotus_65
bumped for update.
lotus_65
bump for blow~out sale!
biosurfer1
I'll take the B option blemished, let me know how to pay
Harpo
I want an option "A" if you have any. How do I pay

Thanks

David
914Bryan
I'm also interested in the b option. Pm me with details please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.