Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New eBay\Paypal Coupon Codes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mharrison
Read the Bold Print. These may not work for you, but if you are buying something anyway give them a shot.

The following codes only work for some people, and may not work for you. For people who win an Ebay auction or buy something on Ebay, and use PayPal to purchase:

* Code C-MARCH2006CAT for 10% off (up to $25 savings). Expires March 31.
* Code C-APR2006FASHION for $10 off $50, valud April 1 through April 15 only.
* Code C-APR2006TECH for $20 off $100, value April 16 through April 30 only.

For people who win an auction or buy something on eBay, and use Paypal to pay.

These codes work only for some people, and will work for most people. Unfortunately the only way to see if a coupon works for you is to buy something first, so this deal is a little risky, as it may not work for you after you just purchased something on eBay. I think less than 50% of Paypal accounts will work with these codes.

The instructions on how to use this promotion:

1. Shop for items on eBay where PayPal is accepted.
2. Bid or Buy It Now using your eBay User ID.
3. Pay using your PayPal account.
4. Enter your redemption code when paying for your eBay item.

Good for one item only and discount applies to the item price only, not including shipping, handling, or taxes.
BigDBass
The 10% one didn't work for my $6.90 Le Mans DVD. Damn, $.69 lost! wink.gif
mharrison
Here is one for shipping only......Haven't bought anything lately, so I haven't tried it.

eBay.com has $3.47 off shipping costs with code CPPEBAY03 [Exp 3/27] when using Paypal for payment. 10% off coupon code C-MARCH2006CAT [Exp 3/31] (only works for some people) with PayPal, maximum of $25 off $250 purchase.
3liter914-6
QUOTE (mharrison @ Mar 20 2006, 03:50 PM)

These codes work only for some people, and will work for most people. Unfortunately the only way to see if a coupon works for you is to buy something first, so this deal is a little risky, as it may not work for you after you just purchased something on eBay. I think less than 50% of Paypal accounts will work with these codes.

The trick usually passed around with these codes when they pop up, is to look for an option that requires immediate payment. When you click the BIN, it won't actually complete the transaction until you make the PayPal payment, so you can try (the coupon) before you buy.
double-a
saw this a coupla days ago. saved $12 on a pair of morphenspectra's cool speaker pods. biggrin.gif now i can finally wire my groovy sanyo tape deck to some decent speakers! smilie_pokal.gif

~a
mharrison
Just tried the shipping coupon and it worked fine. biggrin.gif The other March coupon didn't sad.gif
Gustl
QUOTE (mharrison @ Mar 24 2006, 02:53 AM)
Here is one for shipping only ...

just saved 1.98 GBP using this code smile.gif

many thanks pray.gif
VegasRacer
C-MARCH2006CAT worked for me. Saved 10% off the top. boldblue.gif Thanks dude. biggrin.gif
BigDBass

The shipping one worked for me just now, even though it supposedly expired on 3/27.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.