Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A new addtion to the family
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
I just won this on ebay so hopefully it was represented well enough. my new 914. I plan on it being a rpject of course but it looked straight enough and i have been looking for tub for a lil while and i feel i got a good price. I pick it up on saturday. tell me what you think.
rick 918-S
Post pics when you get it. clap56.gif
LvSteveH
You bought a front bumper and it came with a free car, sweet
Loser_Cruiser
After a few hours of wrestling with the stupid car we got it on the trailer. We basically jacked it up backed the trailer under it. but it was done in increments. THe guy who owned the car said that it was his daily drier about 2 yrs ago. It looks like he started tinkering and didnt know what he was doin and ended up ruining a nice car. It fram is very solid but its cosmetically hurting.
Loser_Cruiser
drivers side hell hole
Loser_Cruiser
passenger side hell hole
Loser_Cruiser
more pictures later i need to finiish some homework. dry.gif
KELTY360
Rescue! Rescue! You're a true humanitarium. Bet the wife just loves it.

smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif

Marc
Loser_Cruiser
well in my dads case the wife hates it. In my case the mom hates it too. its at my grandpas house until i get rid og a parts bug in a couple weeks at the big portland swap meet hopefully.
Dr Evil
Izzat fiber glass in teh passenger hell hole? huh.gif
Loser_Cruiser
I tapped and prodded witha screw driver and it felt and sounded like metal. Will double check when I get a chance to go to my grandpas house. One question. The engine that came with the car was origanlly a 2 liter. he had it rebuilt like 2000 miles ago and said he used 96mm pistons instead of 94 mm. What does the dispacement measue now with stock rods and crank? also he seemed to think it could still run with the origanl F.I. is this true? would it run any better than stock or worse? thanks.
Loser_Cruiser
drivers side floor solid just starting to rust because he left it outside with windows down mad.gif
Eric Taylor
I think that when you slap a set of 96's on a 2.0 you get a 2056 which will run with the D-Jet with a little tunning as long as it's a stock cam. If the cam is changed all bets are off. Looks like a steal to me ! smilie_pokal.gif

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.