Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMHO a neat kitcar/914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
degreeoff
Of all the "kits" I have seen on a 914 this one on ebay is the best...again IMO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4622860775
degreeoff
TROJANMAN
that is pretty cool. i don't think i'd pay $20k for it, but it's pretty cool.
Andyrew
talked about in another thread a week ago.

My only thought.

Why cant any of the kit cars fill out the wheel wells or lower the car?? Geez... They all look dorky

skline
That looks like the 9014 kit from AA.
VaccaRabite
That is certinaly one of the better done kits that I have seen.
Zach
ChrisFoley
Isn't that an Eagle GT? smilie_pokal.gif
We have a member with one. His screen name is EagleGT.
nomore9one4
That is suppose to be a very rare kit.. and how could one compare that to the 9014 sold through AA confused24.gif Why I otta!!! chair.gif Actually that kit was on Ebay one week with a buy it now of $30,000, this week it was $20,000. Beautiful car alotta money. driving.gif
EagleGT
QUOTE (Racer Chris @ Mar 22 2006, 05:32 AM)
Isn't that an Eagle GT? smilie_pokal.gif
We have a member with one. His screen name is EagleGT.

Yes, actually I have two...one in CA at Red Dawg Racing doing the Honda S2000 windshield conversion prototype and Dino style dash and instrument pod installation....and the other one here with me to work on a headlight cover design and other things. I purchased both sets of molds from Pat (member of 914World.com)...one was the short nose version that you see on eBay now and the long nose version that I have. If anyone is interested in more on this 914 rebody, I have posted lots of material on www.eaglegt.com. Thanks, Clay
airsix
QUOTE (EagleGT @ Mar 22 2006, 03:12 PM)
Yes, actually I have two...one in CA at Red Dawg Racing doing the Honda S2000 windshield conversion prototype and Dino style dash and instrument pod installation....

I'm looking out the window right now at an S2000 thinking that might look really nice. idea.gif Be sure to post pictures, please.

-Ben M.
scotty b
Front end is way to stubby IMHO confused24.gif
degreeoff
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 12 2009, 03:19 PM) *

Front end is way to stubby IMHO confused24.gif

Naw! the back end is too long, the top too tall and the wheels too small......LOL!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 21 2006, 10:04 PM) *

talked about in another thread a week ago.

talked about in another thread like three years ago.............biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.