Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stolen in tacoma wa, 9/11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
73', 2.0l, vin#4732902339, washington plate #085 RJF. large front air dam, triad single tip, fact fuchs, f&r sway bars, white triad sticker in rear window, webbers with unique linkage. keep your eyes open. thank you.

kevin
253-536-6931, call collect w/info
rhodyguy
damn
rhodyguy
damn
rhodyguy
i'm crushed. no sleep last night.
Curvie Roadlover
Kevin, it WILL be found!
Rusty
Damn... please accept my condolences, and hopes that this one gets recovered.

-Rusty
jtf914
I'm sooo sorry man!! That is one of my worst fears, and I usually make myself feel better by repeating; "Who would steal a 914 anyway, most people don't even know what it is." That phrase wont make me feel better anymore. I need to install an ignition cut off or something.

I hope it is recovered in one piece.

-Justin
DNHunt
Kevin

I just found out. I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I would feel awful if my car was stolen, but I can't imagine how you feel with all of the work you did. One of the funnest days of the summer was the afternoon you came over and we tore around Gig Harbor. Let me know if ther is anything I can do. I'll take a swing down South Tacoma Way today after work, Ill be spending a little more time on the roads now

Dave
Gary
I'll be keeping watch for it.
ArtechnikA
this just sucks - i'm so sorry for your loss.

FWIW - i posted the description and a link back to the pictures on RennList's 914 group...
seanery
Kevin,

I'm so sorry to hear about this!

Keep your fingers crossed!!
Bleyseng
Kevin,
Call Dave E and Eric Fry as they know the south sound 914 people that aren't on the BBS.The car will turn up.

Geoff
Jeroen
Kevin,

This sucks beyond words...
Can you post the VIN# ?

cheers,

Jeroen
John Kelly
Hi Kevin,

Hopefully it is just some stupid kids who went for a joy ride. This happened to a friend's 356 years ago, and it turned up a week later with a few dents but nothing missing. I will tell my friends at the VW shops in Seattle to keep an eye out. I'm very sorry to hear this.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
914werke
Kev , holy crap man . So sorry but perhaps John is right and it will show in a day or two w/ an empty tank ohmy.gif
seanery
yeah, if they don't know the car, maybe they can't figure out how to put gas in it!
Brad Roberts
Ok.. somebody on this BBS has to belong to 15 other car clubs/email groups/yahoo.. bla blah..

When a BMW race car was stolen.. EVERY single open track group posted it ... every single email/bbs ..

You get my point.

Lets get this info out to EVERYONE.. quickly.

B
jtf914
I put it on the PP 911 board early this morning:

911 Board

-Justin
reverie
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aploca...lice%20Shooting

Kevin, this your car?
Korijo
Did the shift knob have the shift pattern ?? If so, Joe Schmo could figure it out confused24.gif
SirAndy
man, that just sucks ... fighting19.gif
Eddie Williams
I know the feeling, a friend had his custom motorcycle stolen, out of his garage just a few weeks ago, we suspect his ex-wife, but heres the pic... $5000 reward for any information that leads to the recovery of this ride.
Qarl
Car has been recovered. See the regular postings below. Thanks for everyone's support for Rhodyguy (Kevin!).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.