Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
"Epilog" (Dave Dowling) has requested a PPI in AZ and wasn't quite sure where to post it, so i am posting it for him.

Would someone please send him a PM if you are available to inspect this car. I believe it is Phoenix. And if i'm wrong, it's probably in Tuscon. There are only 2 cities in AZ, right? biggrin.gif

(The ad has been deleted, so I can't tell you more about it) dry.gif
SLITS
You forgot Eloy, Casa Grande, Mesa, Buckeye, Goodyear, Payson, Prescott, Snowflake, Heber, Jerome, Tuscyan, Seligman, Ash Fork, Williams, Winslow, Yuma, Prescott City, Tempe, Awatukee, Tombstone, Sedona, Flagstaff, Sierra Vista, Quartsite, Parker, Bullhead City, Nogales ..................
TROJANMAN
clifton, stargo, guthrie, granville, glendale, tempe, scottsdale, globe, safford, bensonn, payson, i was joking..................... smile.gif
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 22 2006, 09:14 AM)
You forgot ..................

So has everyone else. Troj is right.
gregrobbins
Happy to do a PPI in the Phoenix area. I know what to look for (and hope I don't find). biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
Thanks ME. I mean Greg.
would you mind sending a PM to "Epilog" ( i think he is in MT) that is the only contact info i have for him.
thanks
AZ914
PM me if its in the 'other city'.... (Tucson)
MoveQik
If it is in the Valley and Greg can't get to it, I'll try.
Ayleian
The PPI is in North Phoenix, specifically Loop 101 and I17. I am the seller and new to 914's, so the PPI would help David out. You can PM me for details, directions and available times.
Epilog
Wow, thanks everyone, I am overwhelmed. I am looking at Ayleian's car and I am new to the 914, so I need a little help here. I am out of town right now and won't be back until Saturday, but maybe someone could work it out with Ayleian and let me know. Other wise I will follow up when I get back in town. gregrobbins, do you think you could help me out with this. Thanks again.
AZ914
Welcome Epilog! Definitely bring a 914 guy with you...
gregrobbins
QUOTE (Epilog @ Mar 23 2006, 12:10 AM)
Wow, thanks everyone, I am overwhelmed. I am looking at Ayleian's car and I am new to the 914, so I need a little help here. I am out of town right now and won't be back until Saturday, but maybe someone could work it out with Ayleian and let me know. Other wise I will follow up when I get back in town. gregrobbins, do you think you could help me out with this. Thanks again.

I got a call from the seller today and he left his number on my vm. I will try to get ahold of him tomorrow and sechedule a look see. Happy to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.