Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: See the SUV/Police in Anaheim, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wbergtho
I was at the health club earlier and was running on the treadmill watching live a stolen black SUV being chased by the police near Anaheim, CA. After about 30 minutes of nonstop fleeing, the cops still hadn't caught the guy and then Bill O' Reilly came on. Never saw how it ended??? Any CA guys know how it all came to an end? By the way, The cops were absolutely worthless. I would have knocked this shit head into the weeds in less than a minute for christ's sake.

Bill
Lou W
Driver of the SUV ,made a u-turn in a road mediaum and hit a tree, he jumped out and ran, police caught up with him, the guy threw a punch and the cops took him done. Ended at 5:15pm in Hawthorne.
Fil at 11 biggrin.gif

God, I Love LA biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
no comment.

ok... youre a moron if you run... LOL
wbergtho
Hey Aaron,

Please be more specific in your comments. I'm not quite sure what you are getting at??

Bill
Mueller
I personally think they need to shot-to-kill the driver of a stolen vehicle ar15.gif
Lou W
It was absolutly ridiculous letting that go on for so long, he was fliying down Rosecrans through a red light with pedestrians in the crosswalk. Someday someone is going to get hit by one of these jerks and sue the police for not stopping them earlier. mad.gif
wbergtho
I agree. I just couldn't figure out why it was taking so long for the police to grow a pair. They followed this dip shit around for over 30 minutes. He went off the free way and blew through red lights everywhere...pedestrians jumping out of the way (luckily)...Then went back on the freeway...got dangerous big time. Now I know the cops have to be careful when they start slamming their cruisers into a suspects car...but holy christ, after 30 minutes off that bullshit, you have to start resorting to more "mid evil " methods...I'd say. Just my 2 cents. biggrin.gif
Lou W
They spun him out once, then he started driving even faster, crazy. wacko.gif
wbergtho
Yes Lou,

I saw the first cop induced spin out...then the sation went to other programming.

Hey Aaron, want to go for a run sometime?

Bill
Lou W
Yah, I switched to the local channel 11 when O'Reilly came on to watch the end. wink.gif
wbergtho
I was caught on the treadmill...otherwise I would have done the same thing had I known. There's a morbid curiousity when you are watching a live police chase. You just never know how it's going to end. ..peacefully w/out struggle...a shootout w/ the cops.....a foot chase.....a fatal accident...etc. I'm glad to see this ding dong didn't kill anyone. wink.gif
Lou W
QUOTE (wbergtho @ Mar 22 2006, 10:20 PM)
I was caught on the treadmill...otherwise I would have done the same thing had I known. There's a morbid curiousity when you are watching a live police chase. You just never know how it's going to end. ..peacefully w/out struggle...a shootout w/ the cops.....a foot chase.....a fatal accident...etc. I'm glad to see this ding dong didn't kill anyone.  ;)

Yes curiosity, I remember watching the B of A shootout in North Hollywood live on TV about 5 years ago, the two guys had the automatic weapons, that was insane, they had a pretty tough time trying to stop those guys. huh.gif
I use to go on "ride alongs" with some local cops, it was pretty cool, I always wanted to be a cop. I'm watching U.S. Marshals, The Real Story right now on TLC.smile.gif
Porcharu
What ever happened to that jerk sitting on the freeway in LA a few weeks ago. The guy that was wanted for kidnapping. They just sat on the road with the guy - less than 2 feet away and said they didn't know if he had a hostage or not.
wbergtho
Lou w.,

I saw the same scene w/ the weirdo guys w/ body armer. What a nightmare. These guys were obviously ready to die. Eventually they got what they were looking for... a full on world war III w/ the cops. I liked how the authorities nailed them and the lack of time for medical help. It was as if the cops were saying "let them bleed out"...and then we'll bring them in. The cops had to secure weapons from a firearm shop so they could effectively deal w/ the situation. It looked like the movie "Heat"!.

Bill
jetboy
QUOTE (Lou W @ Mar 22 2006, 09:12 PM)
Yah, I switched to the local channel 11 when O'Reilly came on to watch the end. wink.gif

I did the same thing. Even though this stuff is common in SoCal and on Fox News, i was mad they left. It was like a soap opera. And finally with my multiple feeds of nearly all major networks, i found Fox was covering it and they got his dumb azz. When your job is to broadcast TV programming around the world and you lose a good car chase, trust me... you get mad headbang.gif

Oh well, alls well that ends well biggrin.gif
pfierb
None of this speaks well of the state of TV in this country today.....as for me I'm sticking to the cartoon channel or c-span now there is excitement.
Hammy
They actually do air live chases in LA? I always thought that was just in the movies.
redshift
I saw the whole thing on Cartoon Network, acted out by the cast of Deputy Dawg.

M
nomore9one4
I think if you run from the cops you should be nuked!! cool.gif
Lou W
QUOTE (redshift @ Mar 23 2006, 07:02 AM)
I saw the whole thing on Cartoon Network, acted out by the cast of Deputy Dawg.

M

Wow, I haven't watched that one since, ah.... never mind. biggrin.gif
byndbad914
QUOTE (wbergtho @ Mar 22 2006, 09:00 PM)
I agree. I just couldn't figure out why it was taking so long for the police to grow a pair. They followed this dip shit around for over 30 minutes. He went off the free way and blew through red lights everywhere...pedestrians jumping out of the way (luckily)...Then went back on the freeway...got dangerous big time. Now I know the cops have to be careful when they start slamming their cruisers into a suspects car...but holy christ, after 30 minutes off that bullshit, you have to start resorting to more "mid evil " methods...I'd say. Just my 2 cents. biggrin.gif

the problem is all the f$%^ing liberals in this country and a$$hole lawyers just waiting to make a buck - I say have the ghetto bird put a bullet (or 3) through the roof after about 5 minutes (give him 5 minutes to "prove" he is fleeing wink.gif ) However, my best friend is a cop in Long Beach and whenever the cops show up, first thing to come out is about 5 cameras hoping to catch some police brutality and cash in. Perp, or should I say "victim" in the hood, is fighting, but a cop puts his knee in the guy's back to cuff him and suddenly it's brutality and the "victim" it suing. I have gone on ride-alongs just to hang out with him, and have already witnessed some of the absolute BS cops have to deal with.

I couldn't be a cop - I'd make it about 2 days, then I would unload the whole clip in some smart mouth ass welfare chump telling me "I pay your salary". Hmmm, with what taxable income would that be my fine citizen?

Sorry for the rant - don't get me started on this one! As far as I am concerned, as soon as you start rocketing a vehicle down the road, fleeing, and putting innocent citizens like you and I in danger, that is assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and the chopper should be able to unload into the drivers cockpit at will.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Byndbad914;
You took the words right out of my mouth. How many of these F--kers would run from the cops if they
were given LIFE for indangering tax paying citizens life like that.
Really piss off today ,10;00 A.M. some dirty scum walks in to the shop ,and ask the receptionist if we will take Food Stamps for a hair cut. I ran the S.O.B. out.

RELAX Dave ,O.K. now i fell better. Dave givemebeer.gif
wbergtho
Dave & Tim,

Your thoughts mirror mine exactly! I like the 5 minute rule to prove they are fleeing...then unload into the driver! I suppose the ACLU and other bleeders would have a problem with this common sense approach...whatever. Oh by the way, giving driver's licenses and well fare to illegal aliens is a brilliant way to social engineer the shit out of our American landscape! Sorry about my rant. I have to go lie down for a while and let my blood pressure drop back down. wink.gif
byndbad914
glad to see I am not the only crazy bastard out there... let's see, I grew up in Iowa (not native to CA)...

22 replies - 4 people say kill the SOB. 3 are from the Midwest laugh.gif PA is ready to nuke beer.gif Maybe I should move there! Mueller, you a transplant to CA? av-943.gif

The real problem is here in CA. I forget the statistic, so don't quote me on this, but something like 80-90% of all high-speed chases in the US are in CA, and some huge % of that is in LA/Orange County. Too liberal here for my blood. I heard Texans like to kick some arse, so if I end up going there I may find a little slice of red-neck heaven.

How many times have you heard a high-speed chase that somehow didn't involve a stint on the 5, 105 or 405 freeway?
effutuo101
too many news choppers, too many people looking for a free ride. The funny thing is that with all of the "actors" in La, the psychos that are running get more camera time then a vast majority of the "actors"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.