Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Win a Date with JimTab
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Following the great success of Toasty's contest, we now give equal time to the other side.

Jim, Pacifica(NorCal) bought 4 wheels from Scott, Costa Mesa(SoCal). Since both are too cheap to pay for shipping, I have agreed to accept transfer. Anyone willing to bring the wheels from Costa Mesa to Westlake Village will get an evening with Jim.

While Jim has expressed his hope that a female wins, being a Liberal NorCal type he will accept alternatives sheeplove.gif
email info@thehowardagency.com
JoeSharp
Why isn't anyone replying to this?
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
jimtab
OK, but I don't go to 3rd base on the first date or keep my teeth covered..... biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Does it include a co-drive for the next Autocross or track day.
If so I'm in what is the contest?

the answer is 1850 pounds. what's the question?
blitZ
Are your willing to shave?
URY914
Jim,
Do you have chaps and a 6-shooter to go with that hat?

Maybe the Jim and the winner could go to a nice movie like.......Broke Back Mountain. w00t.gif

P biggrin.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (blitZ @ Mar 23 2006, 04:21 AM)
Are your willing to shave?

Shave what???? biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n's travelling parts run will be in Stanton tomorrow AM. Not too far from Costa Mesa. Gotta deliver the silver car to the shipping company that's sending it to Norway. Wheels gladly accepted for transport, if a meeting can be arranged.
The Cap'n
Joe Ricard
I would like to officially retract my answer and question.
IDON'TWANTTOPLAY. grouphug.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 23 2006, 07:01 AM)
The Cap'n's travelling parts run will be in Stanton tomorrow AM. Not too far from Costa Mesa. Gotta deliver the silver car to the shipping company that's sending it to Norway. Wheels gladly accepted for transport, if a meeting can be arranged.
The Cap'n

Hey Cap'n,
I hope you know your in for a rough ride. (unless jim shaves) laugh.gif
Allan
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 23 2006, 06:45 AM)

Yer palms... biggrin.gif
URY914
Giddie UP!
skline
I can probably get the wheels up to Stanton, that is not that far from here. I just need to know where and when to get them there.
Howard
Scott, Crusty please do it. And Crusty, you could drop them off here or take 'em back to Santa Maria. We were planing to meet them in SLO, so whatever is easier.
jimtab
QUOTE (Headrage @ Mar 23 2006, 07:48 AM)
QUOTE (jimtab @ Mar 23 2006, 06:45 AM)

Yer palms... biggrin.gif

My palms? Never! happy11.gif

Woohoo, Crusty to the rescue.... smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
Reminds me of those copy-cat Reality TV shows/games. rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
When you pass thru here....keep passing.... blink.gif
markb
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 23 2006, 08:37 AM)
Scott, Crusty please do it. And Crusty, you could drop them off here or take 'em back to Santa Maria. We were planing to meet them in SLO, so whatever is easier.

I could get them from Santa Maria to SLO (or as far north as Cambria) this weekend, if needed.
Howard
You tawkin to me, Jim, Crusty, or all of us? Ever see what 3 old farts do to a smart mouthed kid like you? finger.gif

edit: Z, not you Mark biggrin.gif
jimtab
Lyn and I will be coming down to at least SLO on the weekend of 3/31-4/2. As far as I'm concerned as close as possible and I'll take it from there unless you all want to come for BBQ at Mo's, I think Howie and I are going wine tasting while were there, especially now that he has the ass dragger....Howie...I'll bring the cheese.....Hell, I'll even cut it for you..... biggrin.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Toast @ Mar 23 2006, 08:00 PM)
Reminds me of those copy-cat Reality TV shows/games. rolleyes.gif

That's MONEY baybee..... biggrin.gif
Howard
Jim, Can't make it that weekend. Talked to Crusty, and he was still trying to hook up with Skline, but hopefully the wheels will make it to Santa Maria, anyway. And Mark is in the loop, too. Stay tuned.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.