Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YEAH!! Finally, pics of my 914...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
well here it is... boldblue.gif my wonderful car, 1974 2.0 Ravenna Green, more pics to follow...
vortrex
I think you got yourself delphi green there.
biosurfer1
more
biosurfer1
more
biosurfer1
interior
biosurfer1
seats
biosurfer1
the racing seat, which is too small for me which is why its on the passeger side...smile.gif
biosurfer1
here is the top (in mid cleaning) i got some of Mother's cleaner wax and it worked great!!!!
MarkV
Nice car, I think it might be Delphi Green.

This is Ravenna:
biosurfer1
OT : last one...this is mom's car thought i'd throw it in here, he he
MarkV
Delphi:

914 Colors
olav
Nice pics!!

Hey, I'll buy the racing seat off you if you want to sell it.
biosurfer1
eh, its probably delphi, i was just going on what the seller told me, havent had time to check it out.
RustyWa
He is in denial... laugh.gif
biosurfer1
actually, i could care less what color it is for now, it runs great and is so much fun to drive, plus it was cheap, which are the three things i wanted most smilie_pokal.gif but thanks for clearing that up so i can stop telling people the wrong color ( even though i'll bet they had no clue either way) huh.gif
biosurfer1
oh ya, about the seats...they are for trade only!! I'm looking for some excellent condition original or matching seats, i really dont have the time to sell these and try to find other ones which is why i need to trade. I have all the reciepts for these seats so i do know how much they were, so as long as the one's i'm trading for are in perfect condition(as these are), i think it's a fair trade. this week i am really busy with work and school so i'll try to get back to everyone who emails as soon as possible..thanks for the interest.
Charles Deutsch
Congrats. Does it have the factory sway-bars?
Hi_Fi_Guy
Looks great. I have a Delphi Green Metallic in the shop being resprayed right now. I always loved that color. If yellow cars are faster and red cars are for picking up chicks then are Mountain Dew colored cars more refreshing? Who knows but they are damn cool looking IMHO.

When is her first Auto-X?
rhodyguy
excellent. now push that bmw with the new seals out in the driveway and put your car in its rightful place in the garage.

kevin
Rusty
I love that crazy purple velvet racing seat...

that's awesome!

-Rusty beerchug.gif
tat2dphreak
looks great man! beer.gif
seanery
I love that color (probably in my top 3 or 4).

Looks like the rear trunk needs a little adjusting, or your hinges may be going/gone. confused24.gif
machina
car looks great,

when is the next concours?

dr beer.gif
McMark
Isn't it a 73 since it doesn't have the bumper tits? Assuming they haven't been backdated.
MarkV
agree.gif But if was a 73 wouldn't it have a center console. Unless someone removed it.

Do you like the way I steal photos from, & make reference to you color page, & didn't even give you credit. Sorry laugh.gif
redshift
All 2.0 cars did not have the console, that only came with the package. Ala Carte'!

M
biosurfer1
ok, to answer some of the questions/comments:

it is a 74 (checked the VIN)and i do have the bumper things, just not on the car right now..

it will take a lot of work to be concours worthy...

i do need to adjust the hinges on the trunk, but right now thats #126 on the list:)... working on the engine first...

i still havent figured out if it has sway bars, i'll be checking that soon...

thanks for all who looked!! these cars are awesome! i have a 4runner also and the original plan was to use that most of the time, and have the 914 as a project/fun car...didnt work out that way, the runner's in storage and i drive this all the time, mostly cause it's so fun, but also much better gas mileage blink.gif

i'm still looking for someone to trade seats, PM me or reply!!
MarkV
QUOTE(redshift @ Sep 12 2003, 05:59 PM)
All 2.0 cars did not have the console, that only came with the package. Ala Carte'!

M

No ala carte' in 73 for 2.0's. All 73 2.0's came withe the "S" package. That meant that hey came with front & rear sway bars, center console, chrome bumpers, fog lights & 5.5" Fuchs wheels.
campbellcj
Yep, looks like Delphi Green to me too, not Ravenna (hey, that ravenna car looks kinda familiar idea.gif ) Very nice car anyway, though wink.gif
biosurfer1
anyone interested in the seats???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.