Just a reminder for everyone... Brad wanted me to bump up this thread to no-one forgets. Party at Chris'!!!!

See everyone there tomorrow! Should we print out 914club name tags?

Jen

From Chris Campbell...
On 9/13 I will be hosting a Santa Monica mountains fun run and gathering after the German Autofest in Ventura, California. Any and all Porsche fanatics who happen to be in SoCal for the Autofest are welcome to join us. Here's the link with more details and maps:

http://www.nosubstitute.org/events/Autofes...13Sept03/funrun

Be sure to download the PDF of the more detailed directions and maps. I will try to update this handout further before the event, especially if any construction detours spring up suddenly between now and then. (That seems to happen a lot around here.) In the -extremely- unlikely chance that it rains, we'll probably scrub the event and meet up someplace indoors in Ventura.

To summarize, the basic plan is to meet in the Exhibit Hall around 2:45 and leave around 3:00. We'll travel down the coast (PCH Hwy 1) and then take a fun, but not "too crazy" canyon route over the Santa Monica mountains and end up at my house in Agoura. Bring your swim gear and any food/drinks you'd like to contribute; we'll grill up some burgers had have plenty of beer and soda on ice.

Odds are high that it will be a gorgeous SoCal day and the Autofest should be even bigger and better than before. I look foward to seeing you on 9/13!