Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Line in a stock 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914forme
Okay guys I need some help here, I am getting ready to place an order for some of Racer Chris' ss fuel lines. My -4 is easy, it is here at the shop. Problem is my 914-6 is 90 miles from here in storage. Or so I hope ohmy.gif

But at anyrate, my simple mind says I only need one fuel line in the 914-6 cause its carbed. But then my other half says hey knowing Porsche they added a return line and used a pressure regulated fuel pump.

I just can't remeber anymore

TIA, Stephen
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (914forme @ Mar 24 2006, 07:54 PM)
... they added a return line and used a pressure regulated fuel pump.

yup.
914forme
Thanks Rich - glad to see you still here.
ArtechnikA
i'm not as here as all that - the new job keeps me pretty busy. i've unsubscribed from all but 3-4 threads. i look at maybe 1 in 50 new threads and respond in maybe 1% of those.

i try to support the /6 guys in part because it's what i know and in part because i do still have the 911 and there is still always something to learn there.

even there, there are some topics on which i've said all there is i can say. i don't see myself getting very involved in another oil line question, for instance...

i do still have the 914Club window sticker on the Subie and the 911 (although i expect that one will come off when i refit the interior) i do still have to finish off a couple of support tasks for the guy who bought my 914.6 -- and some day i'd like to have another one. be pretty far down the road tho i think...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.