Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal PP Open house tomorow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
I'll probably going. Anyone else? TRE 10:30 - noon. Then caravan to PP.
Howard
Caravan from TRE so not sure. 1? 2?
dekman
Where's TRE? and what car are you taking? cool_shades.gif
Howard
North Hollywood. Just be at my house by 10 if you want to go. Bring Linda, we'll take the Hyundai so you don't get embarassed by the 996 wub.gif
dekman
Is it going to rain? If it starts at 2......what are we going to do for 3 1/2 hrs? Can I drive? Are we there yet? If it rains will you take the 996? biggrin.gif
Howard
You can drive. We can take whatever car you want. It's not gonna rain. Or I can drive the SUV and you can sit in the back with the DVD player and watch Shrek. You always seem to like that. If you have to go potty or need a drink of water, we can stop. smile.gif
dekman
OK but Mary Poppins..... piratenanner.gif
dekman
Hey....if its not going to rain(you predicted no rain), maybe a "drive" is in order(ie: 101 up to Mulholland down to 1 thru santa monica past airport to El Segundo-more or less). Why are you leaving at 10:00 again? screwy.gif
Howard
Is Ojai considered to be in 'Whine Country'? I'm not going anywhere with you until you plan the event. flipa.gif
Aaron Cox
im drywalling tge kitchen with dad.,.... trying to get out by one to make it....
dekman
We're having our first quarrel unsure.gif I'm sandblasting the trans,,,go ahead without me. Will probably see you there...I'm be talking with "Brian"! Maybe I'll find a nice engine too? And where is TRE again??? wub.gif
Aaron Cox
take pics!!!

and rob, make sure you clean out the trans afterward... and dont hit any bearing surfaces.... (the trans that is)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.