Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track 6 on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
How much will this go for? Or is there a thread already that I missed? Sure looks like fun (and $$$).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Mueller
car looks very nice, love the rear flares...the TEXT AD is one of the worst ads I've every seen...all caps and just thrown together...how he expects someone to read it all and get the information correct is beyond me screwy.gif

interesting to see if sells and for how much....
Aaron Cox
anyone need a kidney?

im O+ blood type.

my kidney is yours for this car smile.gif
Trekkor
Looks like a nice car.
The strength of the bolt-in roll bar points and petty bar scare me.

KT
nomore9one4
QUOTE (trekkor @ Mar 25 2006, 10:06 AM)
Looks like a nice car.
The strength of the bolt-in roll bar points and petty bar scare me.

KT

Thats a killer set-up. I would think it will go for alittle more than the $13,000 that its at now confused24.gif or should I say THATS A KILLER SET-UP. I WOULD THINK IT WILL GO FOR ALITTLE MORE THAN THE $13,000 .... w00t.gif
Gustl
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Mar 25 2006, 06:32 PM)
How much will this go for?

my guess is that the reserve is much higher than the final bid ...
double-a
sweet car, love those rear flares.

~a
boxstr
They look like the ones Jim Kelly did on Felixs car. I am going to say $25,000 reserve.
CCLINFLAREDREAREND
Porsche Rescue
Seller renecorp is a member here since '03 but no posts. We should be nice. Not that there is much bad to say about the car!
914forme
Great car, he just needs a little help with HTML code. I will help him for a fee. I am thinking the cost of the reserve. Heck, I will pay the ebay fees - I'm feeling gracious today. wink.gif
rhodyguy
the seller had a number of cars he was selling a few years back. an orange/red 6 iirc. he might work for park place.

k
rhodyguy
i knew the car was familiar. it was on display/fs at the park place tent at the sovren races last or 2 years ago. when i saw it, it was for sale in the high 20s.

k
sixnotfour
Vern Lentz in Yakima WA. owned that car for many years he got it from a buddy in CA. that raced it,the WA owner used it as street car for years . 2 years ago he wanted
over 28k for it. it is sorted out , just old school cool.

Vern had a big box of 901 gears too.
those are gone sorry Aarron

RenCorp guy had the an orange six that brad showed pics of (battery in trunk in plastic box)some one in CA bought a few years ago. He's got a pile of stuff he Ebays all the time.
J P Stein
I saw that car run at a PIR SCCA AX a couple years ago.
Sweet motor, needed tires. It's a half & half car.....very nice & prolly not cheep.
BigDBass
The pics look very nice, but no way in hell am I gonna read through ALL THAT TEXT TO FIND OUT anything else about it.
turboman808
Weird car. 295 hp sound nice but I don't know if I would trust it with out going over it and redoing alot of stuff.
J P Stein
It is a *very nice car*.
Maybe a bit optomistic on the hp.......but that wouldn't be the first time around here....or ebay.
Someone spent a lot of money....even on unneeded stuff.

What is this? Iff'n ya can't bitch about the car, ya bitch about the Ad? It's only mildy irritating in the overall scheme of "things". biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
I forgot to mention Rene the seller works for Park Place Ltd.
http://www.parkplaceltd.com/
brant
It must have taken 60-80 to build that car.
it looks a bit heavy and uncompetetive for any real racing that it would be classed against....

not that it wouldn't be a DAMN nice street car, but its one of those inbetween cars that really won't make a good race car but is too caged out and peaky to be a comfortable highway car also.

not that its not nice..
brant
Porsche Rescue
Answer is $27651

Allan
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Apr 4 2006, 08:56 AM)
Answer is $27651

ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.