Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Teisco Guitar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Just bought this clunker. Anyone know the year? I think between 65 and 69. This axe has japonese bling quotient.
ppickerell
Cereal number or is it surreal number?
ppickerell
Blingitybling on this rice rocket
ppickerell
Dey's sooooo ugly
ppickerell
Simulated woodgrain. Did you hear me, SIMULATED WOODGRAIN! smilie_pokal.gif And that distinctive Teisco crown.
ppickerell
65 catalog with et-440 pic but not the same as mine. Can find no other cat pix
blitZ
Interesting, looks like they slapped on every conceivable gadget, plus what looks like a hummingbird style art from Gibson acoustics of that era. Needs another pickup.

Try this site: Teisco Twangers

Are they still in biz? I use to email the Yamaha support for questions about vintage Yamaha guitars, they always had an answer for me.

Here's a classic:

IronHillRestorations
Hey, I've got one for you (no pic though) a Sears Silvertone Dan Electro with the "lipstick" pickup, and amp;ifier in the case!!!
markb
QUOTE (9146986 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:30 AM)
Hey, I've got one for you (no pic though) a Sears Silvertone Dan Electro with the "lipstick" pickup, and amp;ifier in the case!!!

Yep, those are classics. They've re-started making the Danelectro's a while back. The 12 plays very nice.
rick 918-S
Miles should know about those.
spare time toys
Looking at the teisco site looks to be a 69 ET440 spectrum 4 beerchug.gif
ppickerell
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Mar 26 2006, 07:21 AM)
Looking at the teisco site looks to be a 69 ET440 spectrum 4 beerchug.gif

What site is that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.