Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12 hrs of sebring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ein 6er
well, i'm finally getting around to posting a few pics.

this was my 1st 12 hrs!! went friday to watch some of the other races and practices. had a great time and met some really good people!! special thanks to the 2 Marks and friends, the "start/finish line gang". these guys had a couple of motor homes a few feet from the start/finish line, adjacent to the porsche pit. one of the marks is a member and recently bought a 914 from the camp. thanks for the hospitality, IOU!!! aktion035.gif also met scott, a member from alabama and his bro, glad you guys found your keys!!! i had too many beers to drive to lakeland!! laugh.gif

the R10 was awesome!!! clap56.gif so much torque, it sounded like it wasn't even trying. and the porsche was fast, the v8 wasn't as high reving as i thought it would be though.

i saw 2 teeners a white 2,0 driving by and the kit body car in the porscheplatz.

so, on with the pics!!

ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
the farnbacher loles cayman S GTR.
ein 6er
gt3
ein 6er
gt3
ein 6er
fabcar vw
ein 6er
vw
ein 6er
the miracle motorsports boys working hard!!
ein 6er
testing the curbs in practice on friday
ein 6er
friday
Aaron Cox
that bus has been featured in Hot Vw's

3.6 built by the fabcar guys.... insane!
ein 6er
the next few are from the GT 3 cup race on friday. this are at turn 17, last turn before the front straight, big bump in the corner got the cars up on 2 wheels!!
ein 6er
gt3
ein 6er
note the sidewall deflection in some of the pics.
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
the spyder!!
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
R10
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
shooting pics was a little frustrating, with the motorhomes backed right up to the fences, most of the best angles were inaccessible, so i got stuck shooting only a few turns. dry.gif
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
Flat VW
WoWW! Great photos, I watched the entire race on television.

John smilie_pokal.gif
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
Flat VW
The "heat traces" in that last one are amazing.

John
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
AM
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.