Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Craigslist SCORE!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jasons
Scored this on CL today. Price, just south of $1500 after I had it towed to my house. CA car, no rust. clap56.gif

Factory 2.0, FI still intact. New Bilsteins on the back. Factory F and R sways.

Seller description

No time or room, the car has sat for a long time, and I need to sell it. Was planning on restoring the car but new projects have to be dealt with.

A non-running car! Before car problems I had these installed by a performance Porsch shop in California:

-911SC suspension, including 15x6 Fuchs, with Yokohomo tires
-Short shift kit
-Fuel pump relocation kit. Moved from engine compartment to front trunk for vapor lock.
-Blue Coil, high performance coil

Straight body

When i purchased this car i was told it had a rebuilt motor, and was shown all reciepts. The car is not running, and could be as simple as a new distributor cap or head problem, i have not had it diagnosed. Was planning on doing a renegadehybrid V8 engine swap but i'm forced to sell car at this time.

$1500 or best offer, will not part out car, take the whole thing or nothing. Will add pictures later.

thank you

user posted image
turboman808
Thats a unreal price. Nice car!!!
tat2dphreak
damn I paid that for a decent roller!! great looking car
TROJANMAN
very nice rolleyes.gif
jasons
It shows good in the pics, but it could use paint and TLC. The Fuchs are actually 16's, guy had the ad wrong. I just couldn't walk away from it.
Bruce Allert
Great find...
You got da "Luck 'O da Craig" smiley_notworthy.gif (CCLINFINDTHEMALLTHETIME)

.....b beer.gif
computers4kids
Sounds almost too-good-to-be-true! Congrats...if the other parts of the car are near the condition that the picture shows you found a hell of a good deal.

Don't let it get stuck on jack stands! This one looks like it's worth saving.
Midtowner
ohmy.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif
sixnotfour
check the VIN, its hot, you stole it !! av-943.gif
drewvw

ohmy.gif come on, 1500 bones for that baby. Score and a half! cool.gif cool.gif
Aaron Cox
nice score!!!!

which craigslist?
AZ or Cal?
Gint
Nice score! Here's a resized pic. I'll probably edit your post to include the resize.
jasons
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 25 2006, 03:20 PM)
nice score!!!!

which craigslist?
AZ or Cal?

Phoenix. I just checked the ad and he deleted it.

I spoke a little too soon about the rust. The jack holes are wasted. The longs are good, the trunk is solid. The hell hole appears solid. I can't tell since the FI brain is in the way. I put my hand down there and I can't find any holes. Best I can tell the firewall is solid. I could get my hand through one hole in the insulation and feel around. The battery tray is bad. Other than that, shes solid. Even has Hella H4 upgrade installed and Weltmeister chassis kit uninstalled sitting in the trunk.

jasons
QUOTE (Gint @ Mar 25 2006, 03:47 PM)
Nice score! Here's a resized pic. I'll probably edit your post to include the resize.

Yeah, thanks for that. I just posted the pic the guy sent me. I was too excited to resize it.
Gint
QUOTE (jasons @ Mar 25 2006, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (Gint @ Mar 25 2006, 03:47 PM)
Nice score!  Here's a resized pic.  I'll probably edit your post to include the resize.

Yeah, thanks for that. I just posted the pic the guy sent me. I was too excited to resize it.

No worries. I just can't stand horizonatal croll bars.
McMark
Great, there goes the value curve. rolleyes.gif

Nice score though. smilie_pokal.gif

I'm jealous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.