Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT What has 64 cylenders and 6 cranks?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
The 917 Pelican auction.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
JoeSharp
Got some great pics and talked to lots of people.
JoeSharp
nother
JoeSharp
Talk was they had bidds over 1 mil for a package on the 6 motors. this motor is a 2L.
McMark
Which one's yours? lol2.gif
JoeSharp
nother
JoeSharp
I had to stop bidding when I found out it was a package deal, I wanted this 3L 8 for my treener.
JoeSharp
Nice
blitZ
So you were there for the bidding? What did they go for?
sixnotfour
I wanted to come down for this So bad sad.gif
JB 914
did Thomas bring his sawzall? sawzall-smiley.gif
T H O M A S
first ones there smilie_pokal.gif
T H O M A S
pink huh.gif
T H O M A S
for aarooooooooon
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (one914racer @ Mar 25 2006, 06:43 PM)
for aarooooooooon

how thoughtful wub.gif laugh.gif

nice 3 piece 17's?
T H O M A S
they are 15's
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (one914racer @ Mar 25 2006, 09:21 PM)
they are 15's

who would drop that coinage for wide 15's???

BBS halves????

thanks for schooling me... owned.gif
Howard
Sorry I didn't make it to PP, but got a better offer from my granddaughter biggrin.gif
TRE had some of the usual suspects. Martin and his ferocious GT. Turn around Martin.

Howard
Like this car...
Howard
Think you get no respect as a 914 owner? Try a water pumper with this yahoo parked behind me.
Mueller
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 25 2006, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE (one914racer @ Mar 25 2006, 09:21 PM)
they are 15's

who would drop that coinage for wide 15's???

you are kidding correct??

it's called "evolution"......15" rims came out years before 16" rims and decades before 17" rims......
Howard
Have the only one on your street! DKW 2 stroke.

Howard
Lousy picture, but if anyone wants a nice project, here 'tis. Just about everything new or rebuilt, Getty dash, 911 susp/5bolt, etc. Customer's car at TRE, he's moving away and got tired of the project. Asking $6500, I think.
Howard
And still the best Porsche license plate smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
And just to waste some of Andy's hard drive, Pix from my son's house. The local drug dealer.
dekman
WOW! Brian Redman is amazing! I could listen to his racing stories(Leman, Targa Floria, Riverside) all day long. What an interesting man...what a life(Porsche, Ferrarri, Lotus, Jim Hall/chaparell, etc.) At least 3 major crashes and a 908 that exploded with him in at at Targa Floria. They had all the motors out...I fondled all of them! Had a nice 3.0L 8 cylinder that Martin said would fit in my 914-6.....did not have the 300,000 with me(see above photo). Also had the Australian Kit 917 there... see photo(...I touched that too!) And of course Brian gave me his autograph smile.gif ...............Took my 80 y/o father-in-law with me, even he enjoyed Brian's racing stories. But NO HOWARD sad.gif (see above excuse)
Howard
A little something for Ellllllllliotttttttt.

Howard
And a little something for AAAAAAAAAAron. My son, his GF, her 17 yr old daughter.
KaptKaos
Those motors were amazing. Honestly, they were like sculptures. So many handmade parts on them.

Good seeing Joe, Elliot and Thomas there. I got there a little late.

Geez Howie, you get a wasser-pumper and get all wishy-washy. You could have brought the grand-daughter along you know. smile.gif
Howard
If anyone cares, the motors sold in a package for 'more than $1mil'. Looks like you got outbid, Rob cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.