Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Hey, its Saturday and sunny out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Its a beautiful sunny Saturday in Seattle finally.

Who all is having fun today?

beer.gif

jsharp.gif
sixnotfour
Drove from Mukilteo to Puyallup and back in my 914-6
nice day today beer3.gif
drewvw

had a nice drive in the white whale today, not the warmest but solid weather....

beer.gif
Rand
Great day for a topless drive! I drove over to Shoreline to visit with rjames. beer.gif
Claymore_5by5
I went to work.

Thanks for reminding me how much that sucks. sad.gif
JB 914
trying to clean out the garage. gotta shed some crap since i can no longer pile stuff on top of the car.
messix
did the brakes and test drove lots
dinomium
Shane stopped by Saturday in his red 914. We went for a great drive around Kitsap county looking for the best pull saw. Saddly, DCS in Poulsbo was closed so I had to settle for a cheapo from Sears for now...
Riding around with the top off, Floggy Molly on the stereo AND Shane made me lunch and gave my a Guiness!
That is a good day!
beer3.gif
dinomium
Shane stopped by Saturday in his red 914. We went for a great drive around Kitsap county looking for the best pull saw. Saddly, DCS in Poulsbo was closed so I had to settle for a cheapo from Sears for now...
Riding around with the top off, Floggy Molly on the stereo AND Shane made me lunch and gave my a Guiness!
That is a good day!
beer3.gif
szuccaro
Fired up the 914 today...Took my son out for donuts first thing, then off to starbucks. Breakfast of champions!

Expected high today = 64. Cant wait for summer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.