Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billet oil filter stand for 914-6 oil tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
BigD9146gt
Hey guys,

Here’s one more product for you 914-6/early 911 guys! The DWD oil filter stand bolts to the stock 914-6, 1965-1971 911, and the DWD aluminum oil tanks and uses the OE 914-6/911 oil filter (3/4 NC-16 thread). The aluminum is grey anodized, and the threaded bung is steel with a black oxide coating just like the factory unit.

One requirement is that you need to use an oil filter with an oil pressure relief valve built in. I recommend the use of the Mahle OC-61 oil filter, but any filter with a relief valve can be used. I did not make these with the oil relief valve because most newer style filters like the Mahles have them already.

I am out of the country at the moment, but I do have someone working on these. If you are interested, you can contact me, Dave Shepard at GPR for purchasing info. Pelican and the 914club site have access to selling these. Price: $80.

Guten tag!

Don Welch
Gary
Links are nonop.
BigD9146gt
Ok, heres one picture.
BigD9146gt
Uno mas...
BigD9146gt
Und ein mehr...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.