Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A VW day in McKinney, TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jr91472
In a span of about 2 hours on the same road I saw a yellow 914 going the opposite direction (didn't get a very good look) and then later I saw what appeared to be a mint condition VW Thing!!! ohmy.gif

The Thing had what looked like brand new Signal Orange paint. NICE!!Can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

Anyone here?? confused24.gif

BigDBass
One of my neighbors has a gorgeous yellow VW Thing in his garage. It's his son's, who lives in California and isn't really interested in it anymore. Nobody drives it, it just sits there driving me crazy! ar15.gif I've spoken to him about it and there is apparently no intention of selling it anytime soon. Drat! headbang.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (jr91472 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:03 PM)
In a span of about 2 hours on the same road I saw a yellow 914 going the opposite direction (didn't get a very good look) and then later I saw what appeared to be a mint condition VW Thing!!! ohmy.gif

The Thing had what looked like brand new Signal Orange paint. NICE!!Can't remember the last time I saw one of those.

Anyone here?? confused24.gif

The yellow 914 was probably heading to the PCA autocross at TMS.

Betty and I were there. Lots of 914s. Lots of fun.

driving.gif

driving-girl.gif
LowGT
I've seen a yellow 2.0 in Wylie a few times. Don't know who it is, but I see tons of aircooled vw's out here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.