Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Important question about cargo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
So where do you stow your fishing poles? biggrin.gif
Have to stick with 2 piece rods, I guess...

Some of the best (i.e. only) twisty roads in my area happen to coincide with the best local fishing holes...
Rand
Here you go. Just replace each occurence of "ski" or "bike" with "fishing pole" and you haul your biggest one-piece pole! biggrin.gif

user posted image
jimtab
I have gone on fishing trips as long as 2 weeks in a 914. Yes 2 and 4 piece rods and since I usually only fly fish...no tackle boxes. Vest and waiders in the front trunk, and rods in the rear...you just have to be careful when the pavement ends. I did however pull all the way into the Mc Cloud River nature conservency and stay at A di na campground, when I pulled in everyone stopped all the other "cars" were 4 wheel drive trucks...they couldn't belive I got in...I told em I just drove AROUND the rocks and holes... biggrin.gif great fishing though...caught and released a 33" brown trout hen...biggest fresh water fish I've ever caught on a fly...what a day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.