Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Today's Services
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Think everyone was out today. C-GT, two Aston's, every bike within 50 miles. Couldn't get near the Rock Store. Hikers, spandex, dog walkers, SUV's, everyone was courteous and let you by.

Great color. Orange, no it's yellow, no it's gold, no it's silver.
Howard
Euro Trash Arrives:
Howard
ET 2
Howard
Down to Neptune's Net. Nice color!
Howard
Perfect? Pretty close.
Howard
Dime a dozen water pumper.
Howard
The loudest thing I ever heard on the street. 125 ci, 175 HP, interesting mufflers..
Howard
When you do a tank slapper on this, it tells your future.
pfierb
I'm dying here in New England.....still grey cold rain,will it never end.....went into the barn and looked at the 914 sitting there waiting for a good run on the back roads to Lime Rock.....maybe next weekend....why doI live here?
dekman
Nice photo's Howard. Your WATER PUMPER looks good. Wish I could have gone along......(was not invited because I whine to much.......) cool_shades.gif
TonyAKAVW
Arg. I was just thinking today how badly I want to go for a drive. I really need to get this engine covnersino done!!! Hopefulyl the roller in my garage is gone next weekend and I can get going on the actual conversion.

Looks like you had a nice time. How is it driving the 996 versus the 914?

-Tony
Howard
Paul, we post things like this so we can justify our high cost of living to you East Coasters and Tundra Dwellers.
Rob, I keep inviting you but you're always too busy. Spring for that phone plan where you can make outgoing calls.
Tony, great car, but NARP. Real Porsches are air cooled, noisy, weigh less than 2200lbs and give you a stupid grin.

But this could be the best Mercedes I ever drove biggrin.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 26 2006, 05:16 PM)
Perfect? Pretty close.

There is a place near where I like that pretty much only builds Cobras. They are nearly perfect (if you want then to be) but they have alot of pretty wild ones.
swood
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 26 2006, 05:55 PM)
Paul, we post things like this so we can justify our high cost of living to you East Coasters and Tundra Dwellers.
Rob, I keep inviting you but you're always too busy. Spring for that phone plan where you can make outgoing calls.
Tony, great car, but NARP. Real Porsches are air cooled, noisy, weigh less than 2200lbs and give you a stupid grin.

But this could be the best Mercedes I ever drove biggrin.gif

Aw man, let me know when your done with it. rolleyes.gif I love that car!!

biggrin.gif
pfierb
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 26 2006, 09:55 PM)
Rob, I keep inviting you but you're always too busy.  Spring for that phone plan where you can make outgoing calls.
Tony, great car, but NARP.  Real Porsches are air cooled, noisy, weigh less than 2200lbs and give you a stupid grin.  

But this could be the best Mercedes I ever drove  :D

Howard, I can see that the sun in the east is just about to break over the horizon......not a cloud in the sky and the weather forcast is for 60 degrees by this weekend....so maybe I can live here a little while longer... before heading for South Carolina.
Paul F.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (jd74914 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE (Howard @ Mar 26 2006, 05:16 PM)
Perfect?  Pretty close.

There is a place near where I like that pretty much only builds Cobras. They are nearly perfect (if you want then to be) but they have alot of pretty wild ones.

"Nearly perfect" is the best you can do with a replica. Perfect is ANY original Cobra in any condition. The Cap'n
boxstr
Replica Cobra $65,000. Real Cobra, Priceless
CCLINSHELBYVILLE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.