Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Festival of Speed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klink
If any of you haven't done the auto cross thing, you really need to. Yesterday was the first time for me and I had the time of my life. It was a really well organized event, everthing went on time. Unbielevablly it is very hard on the car. You wouldn't think going through a bunch of cones would be a big thing. Well, it all depends how motivated you are. Most of you have been there, done that. For those who have not, you really need to try it. You don't have to push it but after a couple of practices you probabably will. I only post this for those who have not done this. The rest of you know where I am coming from. The entire weekend was awesome. We were there Sat. and Sun. My son and I did track tours (Me in the 914 and him in the "99 mustang) and we had a blast. The whole festival of speed was awesome.
bernbomb914
sorry I missed it this year. Planned on going but other projects came up I hope someone has taken a lot of pics. Brad was going with his mind over motorsports cars I would liked to have been there

Bernie
martman
Well I had fun!!!! here are some of the cars there......
martman
The new guy..... Taking it easy ......
martman
more
martman
more
martman
Wheel lifter
martman
Two guys having fun!!!
JoeSharp
QUOTE (martman @ Mar 27 2006, 11:26 PM)
Wheel lifter

He's is doing much better
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Toast
Klink,
If they still have it, you should try the Mazda Rev it Up. They hold it annualy at the AFB in Irvine. AutoX all day, and timed run twice. Not in a 914 sad.gif , but at least it's someone else's car...like the Mazda factory. biggrin.gif

Glad everyone had a good time at the FOS. Sorry I couldn't make it. sad.gif Maybe next year.
Toast
Somebody is in serious need of some swaybars. laugh.gif
martman
Your right Joe, Did some work and it made a big difference, how about that no more leaning.
klink
Thanks for for all the help Marty. Had the time of my life!!!!
martman
Hey Rex go to this link and download the resizer it will do auto for you.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...ST&f=16&t=18420

its at the FAQ top of page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.