Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Alignment shims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Shims Please see http://engmanparts.com for details
ChrisReale
do you machine these, or just re-furbish old ones?
Engman
These are all laser cut, and then run thru an e-coat system which cleans and coats them.
Shims

Mark
SirAndy
fixed your links wink.gif

your schtuff look good!
Andy
Korijo
They look nicer than my NOS ones.
seanery
Dave,
I got 2 sets of them last weekend, they are very nice (for shims).
Engman
Someone asked me if I still made these - Yes I do.

If it is listed here in this forum, under any of my posts - it is available. I will delete any of my posts if they are no more.

M

winterkornj
Everyone, Mark makes great products. I have an inner long kit and will hopefully be picking up hell hole kit this weekend.
Warren
Are these still available?

QUOTE(Engman @ Sep 13 2003, 01:42 PM) *

Shims Three shims for $22.00 plus shipping. The shims are 11G, 14G and 20G (.1345", .0747" and .0359"). One of each is included for $22. These have been e-coated (same finish Ford uses on all underbody componets) and meet a 1000 hr salt spray resistance test. Contact me for any further details.

Mark

ejm
Mark was selling them at Hershey.. nice stuff...
Engman
Yep - was there - nearly froze to death. But I had a great time!

M
rickyhgarcia
Mark,

One set is three shims, each of a different thickness...correct? Then, if I were to need two shims of the same size, then I must buy two sets...correct?

If so, please quote with shipping to Euless, Texas...76040.

Thanks.

rickyhgarcia
In the picture from Hershey, the bottom item...is that a reinforcement plate for the front sway bar through the body mounting points? I think I have seen those at Armando Serrano´s 914-6 GT web site, but from a shop in Switzerland.

Do you have a picture of this plate installed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.