Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got A Catalog In The Mail .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick
Got a catalog in the mail from a company called " Auto Body Tool Mart " in Cary , Il. Their website is www.autobodytoolmart.com .

Has anybody heard of them or dealt with them in the past ??? confused24.gif Kinda wonder how legit they are . unsure.gif

Their catalog looks to have a lot of neat stuff .

BTW, listening to Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon and having some really great wine is a nice way to enjoy the evening l, late as it is. smoke.gif Really brings back some memories of driving a 914 way back when. beer3.gif
GTPatrick
There seem to be a lot of viewers so far. biggrin.gif

The big question so far is , has anybody dealt with these guys before or heard of them before ??? huh.gif I'm considering buying something from them but am leery of a " never heard of them before " company . unsure.gif

So Que Pasa dudes, any takers ??? idea.gif
Lou W
Yes, I have purchased a couple of Autobody Tools from them, IR sanders and IR Reciprocating Saw, I was very happy with the transaction, the items were shipped quickly and in brand new conditions. I would buy again from them. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.