Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VegasRacer
Thanks Jeroen for another great design. smilie_pokal.gif

Any ideas for colors of the t-shirts?
Something not quite as bright as last year. cool_shades.gif

Do we want the design on the front or the back?

The shirts will cost $15 @ plus $5 for shipping if you are not at the event.
ThinAir
I get kidded all the time about the yellow from last year laugh.gif so I agree, something not as bright. I've been thinking more along the lines of dark blue with white lettering. Black with yellow lettering could work well also.

I really like the RRC style shirt, but they are probably more money and I don't know how others feel about them. I like the sleeve length, but don't really care for the white body/colored sleeves thing. I'd prefer a solid color.

I like putting the logo on the front in a small format with the large one on the back. My second choice is one large one on the front like last year.
VegasRacer
Jeroen is still working on a graphic for the front.
Here is the current state of the Route 66 Classic T-shirts.
What colors should we use for the shirts and the printing?
ThinAir
That color combination looks fine to me. Last year's turned out to be a bit bright. The gray looks good and better than "oak" or whatever they call that speckled gray stuff. I think a dark blue would be a good ink color with the gray. I'm not so hot on red/dark pink (or whatever is in the sample picture), but it wouldn't be a problem if that's what we ended up with.

Ernie
VegasRacer
The 1st image above is of a light blue shirt with maroon printing.
This one below is the same light blue shirt with orange printing. (Gulf colors)
I thought it would be nice to add the '9 Magazine' logo since Brian is sponsoring the awards. The best options for placing their logo seemed to be either on the opposite side on the front or as shown here on the back. Opinions?
ThinAir
Gulf colors - I like that! Last year we were the first to do a yellow shirt. I don't think I've seen anyone do Gulf colors on other shirts so we'd score another first for the event.

I agree on putting the 9Magazine logo on the shirt. I like the location on the back. Having something on the opposite side of the front doesn't sound good to me.
VegasRacer
Thanks for your support Ernie. Gulf colors it is.
I am still waiting to see if Jeroen has an idea to improve my graphic for the front of the shirt. Expect the see the *official t-shirt order thread* tomorrow. I also need a higher resolution image of the logo from 9 Magazine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.