Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-But Porsche Related Picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
Good Lord...
Andyrew
I think i've seen a video of that car run..

Pretty much pro street...
rick 918-S
928 guys seem to hate that stuff... confused24.gif happy11.gif
Twystd1
But can it beat the jet powered Bug???

Difficult questions.

With difficult answers.

Twystd1
iamchappy
I've got another one.
Why?
Mike D.
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Mar 28 2006, 05:29 PM)

Why?

Because you Can! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Mar 28 2006, 05:29 PM)
I've got another one.
Why?

dry.gif Rednecks.....why do we keep them around confused24.gif I've got no proiblem with rediculously massive amounts of h.p. mind you, hell I do own a Porsche blink.gif but this is just tacky icon8.gif
soloracer
I've never seen a yellow 928 before but I find the color on that one appealing. Was yellow a stock color? As for the engine, looks like photoshop to me - take a look at the edges.

As for the first picture - nothing wrong with having enough power to make everyone salute. beer.gif
iamchappy
Not photoshop, I took the picture. My car was parked next to it just out of the picture. When I saw him pull up it was hard for me not to say something.
There is something just wrong about it.
SGB
Next you guys will be sayin that a Porsche can't have mudders and a winch and 4-wheel.... Oh wait. Are we SURE thaat isn't OEM?
dstar
Nothing wrong with replacing that POS engine with American iron.
Hell, even Porsche gave up on it, right?
ph34r.gif

Don
East coaster
I've heard a 928 drive belt was hard to replace, it sure looks easy.......it right out in the open!! laugh.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (East coaster @ Mar 29 2006, 10:40 AM)
I've heard a 928 drive belt was hard to replace, it sure looks easy.......it right out in the open!! laugh.gif

Nope... not easy at all. headbang.gif

I have done a bunch of them in the past. I won't do another.

If you do one, change the water pump too. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

alpha434
QUOTE (dstar @ Mar 29 2006, 07:04 AM)
ph34r.gif

Don

Are you sure that those aren't the stock engines with uber-big superchargers on top?
Part Pricer
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Mar 29 2006, 02:14 PM)
Are you sure that those aren't the stock engines with uber-big superchargers on top?

Who would like to handle this one? I just don't have the energy anymore. rolleyes.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Mar 29 2006, 11:14 AM)
QUOTE (dstar @ Mar 29 2006, 07:04 AM)
ph34r.gif

Don

1st car shown...not a chance smile.gif

2nd car shown (yellow one), it is possible that it's a 928 motor with a roots type blower...most supercharged 928s use the whipple or cent. type supercharger....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.