Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New "Vendor" Forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
What would be the chance of having a forum to post vendors names. What your experience was like with them. Easy to work with verses scumbag, will just steal your money.

I've posted about 2 scumbag vendors since I've been a non-member. Both of the jerks I posted about were well known here. While they're still jerks, I would have liked to find out before they got my cash.

Maybe post a disclaimer, website does not endorse or comdemn any vendor/company. Posts and opinions belong to the individual that posted the information.

I'd sure like to see it first, seems like there are more of the jerks everyday. Getting real hard to tell the good guys from the thiefs.

Later, Don
MoveQik
Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps a simple rating system with a small amount of room for comment. Anything more would end up in huge rants and flame wars that don't help anyone.
Twystd1
Well... Type-4-parts has few issues..

Sorry.. I just can't let it go..... I'll try next time... huh.gif

Twystd1
Mueller
glad I'm not a vendor anymore smile.gif I'd hate to see what would be written about me, hahahaha
Dr Evil
Ya, like you suck Mike rolleyes.gif Please.

I would be in for this. Great idea, Don.
JB 914
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Mar 28 2006, 07:14 PM)

Sorry.. I just can't let it go..... I'll try next time... huh.gif

Twystd1

Oh, and i'm on the record for saying any and all non-club members should avoid doing business with type4parts and/or Steve Stromberg aka stromberg.gif I've got all the email documentation and box full of stromberg.gif that is only useful for ashtrays and paperweights.

Insert poke.gif remarkes below:

Clayton,

Well, i'm going to have to contact my lawyer. As you well know i am currently trying to unload............er.......sell some vintage type4parts right now. Your comments have a serious negative impact on my ability to sell these parts at their fair market value.

Your comments are somewhat vague. What do you mean by "issues" and "few". Do you mean that type4parts is unethical? Do you mean the type4parts misrepresented the quality of the parts they sold? Do you mean that type4parts "knowingly" and "intentionally" misrepresented the products and services they sold?

I'm willing to let this libelous comment go under one condition. You are forced to come to my next BBQ and eat whatever food i'm serving. You must go back for seconds. wink.gif

This offer is not open for negotiation. Please respond in writing.

Best Regards,
Twystd1
UUUUhhhhh... MMM.. BurPppp...

Well, I deny any and all accustaions against me or my twin Brother Twystd1.

I believe it is in my best interest not to aknowledge said previous post from some reckless Poker Money person.

Instead I shall eat my way to innonence....

So there...!!!!!!!

Clayton

MattR
QUOTE (JB 914 @ Mar 28 2006, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Mar 28 2006, 07:14 PM)

Sorry.. I just can't let it go..... I'll try next time...  :huh:

Twystd1

Oh, and i'm on the record for saying any and all non-club members should avoid doing business with type4parts and/or Steve Stromberg aka stromberg.gif I've got all the email documentation and box full of stromberg.gif that is only useful for ashtrays and paperweights.

Insert poke.gif remarkes below:

Clayton,

Well, i'm going to have to contact my lawyer. As you well know i am currently trying to unload............er.......sell some vintage type4parts right now. Your comments have a serious negative impact on my ability to sell these parts at their fair market value.

Your comments are somewhat vague. What do you mean by "issues" and "few". Do you mean that type4parts is unethical? Do you mean the type4parts misrepresented the quality of the parts they sold? Do you mean that type4parts "knowingly" and "intentionally" misrepresented the products and services they sold?

I'm willing to let this libelous comment go under one condition. You are forced to come to my next BBQ and eat whatever food i'm serving. You must go back for seconds. wink.gif

This offer is not open for negotiation. Please respond in writing.

Best Regards,

I dont get it? Whats wrong with type4parts? You guys act like he sold you a motor that was supposed to be ready to bolt in but instead wouldnt even turn over and had to be taken down to nuts and bolts (but the socal 914 guys didnt care because you make really good BBQ... btw, we should do that again really soon. how does next weekend sound???) ... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.