914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
finaly after many hour of work i got my replacement floor
freezing14
oops
freezing14
some leftover
Root_Werks
Holy crap! That looks tiring just looking at the picture. How many hours did you spend? I would have lost track after 40 I am sure. Cool though! smilie_pokal.gif welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
freezing14
I got about 20-30 hours in it,, i got one of those dewalt bit and a air hammer to convince some of the spots off,, i guess the really fun part is going to put it on my -6,, i did not want any seams in the floor
Root_Werks
I have done only small rust repair jobs in my life so far and my latest 914 will need some slightly more extensive rust fixing. Seeing stuff like this reminds me I have no right to wine or complain about my project. Just go to it and get it done! welder.gif

Thanks for posting the pictures, they inspire! biggrin.gif
freezing14
when the car came up , people said ,, just part it, other said restore, I said restore, and i stand by what I said ,,,,, every -6 MUST be preserved,,, too bad for the -4 donor,, it will be easier to do the whole pan than to patch up the rust
Jeroen
ohmy.gif
wow, I've seen some crazy stuff here, but I think this beats it all
smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif
balljoint
It's not the time.....it's the beers. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.