Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone wants a 914 trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
freezing14
sawzall-smiley.gif
aveale
now that is funny!

Hope all is well and you got what you were asking with the green car!

cheers,

T
freezing14
Hi tony the green is still for sale,, but i have not been putting much effort in it because of the weather, now that it is hotter, it does make sense to pay for the add,,I now have a -6 project i have to fund so it's got to go,, do you still have yours,, do you know anyone who is looking for one

regards

yves
zymurgist
I saw somebody who actually did that with the back end of an X 1/9. They painted it to look like the car. Cool trailer... it had a beer tap sticking out the front end. I took pictures when I saw it, but they are at home right now.
brant
There is a local guy that has one in N.M. and tows it with his teener.

He asked me not to post pictures of it until it gets repainted to match his car.

It has the part of the floorboard intact right infront of the firewall. He uses this area as a tire rack where the seats would normally be.

Its a functional trailer in need of paint at this time
brant
freezing14
may be I should keep it and paint it to match
bernbomb914
do you have all of those ATS wheels? and What are you going to do with them?

Bernie
markb
I've always wanted to put a front & back together (without the center section, of course biggrin.gif ) to make a trailer with double trunks. I saw a 66 Mustang done that way once, very cool.
gregrobbins
Anyone Game?
gregrobbins
Any Bikers?
MJHanna
QUOTE (brant @ Mar 29 2006, 12:40 PM)
There is a local guy that has one in N.M. and tows it with his teener.

He asked me not to post pictures of it until it gets repainted to match his car.

It has the part of the floorboard intact right infront of the firewall.  He uses this area as a tire rack where the seats would normally be.

Its a functional trailer in need of paint at this time
brant

Is it Gary S? confused24.gif
RON S.
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM)

Bernie

Do say you are gonna save those ATS wheels. ohmy.gif

I've been looking for close to 10 years for a 5 lug ATS wheel to replace one stolen offa my 6r back in '97.

If you have all 4,you gotta nice set that'll definately set your car apart from the rest of the crowd.

Ron
RON S.
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM)

Bernie

Do say you are gonna save those ATS wheels. ohmy.gif

I've been looking for close to 10 years for a 5 lug ATS wheel to replace one stolen offa my 6r back in '97.

If you have all 4,you gotta nice set that'll definately set your car apart from the rest of the crowd.

Ron
freezing14
sorry but no picture but they are 4 bolt ATS
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Mar 29 2006, 10:42 PM)
Anyone Game?

Laugh if you will, but damn I should have kept my X1/9
That is a engenious trailer layout.
zymurgist
I have to wonder if it's the same one I saw at the Carlisle Import/Kit/Replicar show. That's the one where the trailer had the beer tap sticking out between where the seats should be.
jsteele22
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Mar 29 2006, 07:42 PM)
Anyone Game?

So, like, how do you route the fuel hose to the second engine ???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.