Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking of Selling
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
I am thinking of selling the '72 that I have been working on that I bought from Camp914. With my new job and not having anytime to work on it I think it might be best to let someone else fight the good fight as it were. You can see it at my webpage if any of you are interested let me know. I am thinking of around $5k.
Ferg
PM sent biggrin.gif

Ferg
MattR
So what do you mean by "gauging interest"?

How does this differ from a classified ad? You're just looking for more hits? This isnt the for sale section.

Sorry to be an ass, but this gripes me... when people have something to sell, it goes in the for sale section. When people arent looking to buy they go here.

Eric_Shea
Cap'n's got him self an apprentice! w00t.gif
sherman1
Need to guage interest

Around here there's NO shortage of interest popcorn[1].gif

Nice ride BTW.
I'd keep it if I we're you. Put it in storage & once the job settles a bit, your back in the garage again....

beerchug.gif
Ken
SGB
ohmy.gif
ARE YOU CRAZY?

look how obsessed you are!
That car is SO CLOSE to being SO NICE! Just let it rest a bit. Youdon't gotta sink $ into it all the time
(sorry potential buyers, but I want it too, I just hate to think abut the stress he will have)
smile.gif
boxstr
John, Send it back to CAMP. I can have some of the counslers finish it off for you. rolleyes.gif
CCLINMAKEITALLBETTER
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.