Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling 128 Exploded Diagrams of 914/914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nine4teen
See Sample Pages

I have several Sets of exploded diagrams for the 914/914-6. There are 134 collated pages in all. The exploded diagrams show all the parts of the 914/914-6 in exploded view. I have found these diagrams to be invaluable in the reapair and understanding of the 914. Please see the indicated web site with this ad to see sample pages from each section of the diagrams. Each set of diagrams does not come with a binder. Please let me know if you want 3-hole punched pages or plain pages. I put my pages in plastic sleeves that go inside a 3-ring binder so they don't get dirty or torn. Diagram sets are $15 plus $3.85 for US Priority Mail shipping. Please email me for payment and delivery information: long_live_the_914@yahoo.com
echocanyons
Why dont you scan them and post them here?
It sounds like a good resource.
tat2dphreak
agree.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Not sure I understand why it costs so much blink.gif We can go here are get them for free AND with a parts description:
http://www.914world.com/downloads/914_manu...A%20Catalog.pdf
TimT
lol3.gif This could get interesting.
ejm
Not sure I understand why it costs so much

Maybe Nine4teen will enlighten us with his second post to the board laugh.gif
djm914-6
Nine4teen,
I just had a check printed out for you and will be sending it your way. I must have made an error typing, because instead of $18.85, the check shows $18,850 Please deposit my check and send me the difference with the diagrams.

Thanks,

bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.