Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Vinyl graphics and/or artsy folks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
I thought about just ordering the graphics locally but I figured that I should use club members to help support our habit.

Since I have been writing off my car for business purposes, I thought I had better use it for a little bit of advertising. I am looking for a cool banner for the top of the windshield and smaller version for the back window or perhaps the panel between the taillights. I would like the graphics to read www.HotRealEstateAZ.com. I would also consider adding any real estate related slogan that might go with the car as well.

I am open to any and all ideas! Thanks in advance.

PS - I don't have any cool hats or stickers like Joe, but I can throw in some frisbees that I had made confused24.gif

MoveQik
icon_bump.gif yawn.gif
Flat VW
I was just pointing this out to the Tettster but the lad has a lot of homework tonight.

He just nodded on it so expect something preliminary from him, maƱana.

John wavey.gif

Trekkor
This might give you some ideas.

KT
MoveQik
Hey, it is even the right name! biggrin.gif
MoveQik
Can I assume there is no interest within the non-club? If that is the case, I will have a local guy cut the stickers. confused24.gif
Tettster
I tried coming up with something, but really the only thing that I could have done is the same thing as the example picture above me looks like. But with your name in there instead. And I thought that was kind of obvious and not-helpful, so I didn't really do much on that idea.

confused24.gif

- Ted
McMark
PM seanery. He's done window banners before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.