Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back on the road!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
Hey gang...it's been a while!

So it was 60 here in Cleveland yesterday, so I cut out of work early to take the teener out.

Got home, put a charger on the battery...cranked up the ass to change the oil...filled the tires with air...fired right up!

I let it idle for about 30min to check for any leaks or strangeness. Nothing...

I hit the road and put 60 miles on her...life is good!

Just thought I'd let you all know. wink.gif

Nice to work like a dog on it last year, and then not have to do ANYTHING to it this past winter.
markb
smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif
rick 918-S
wavey.gif
Allan
Nice ta see ya back...

driving.gif
Grimstead
driving.gif
Welcome back!
CptTripps
Yeah, the part I forgot about was watching the weather! I've got to run home at lunch and switch cars...it's going to rain like hell, and I forgot I still have leaks from last year....and I think the targa top is in the garage. unsure.gif
bd1308
Hey man! Nice to see you again. Did you ever get my pm's or my emails?

b
bondo
Welcome back! Coming to the WCC again this year?
CptTripps
I'm thinking about it. I may even drive the teener out. If I can get a decent teener caravan from Cleveland, maybe we can make a run of it!

I'll keep you all in the loop.
drewvw
beerchug.gif
So.Cal.914

Captian Tripps - Wasn't that from the book " The Stand "?

First drive of the year, one of the best. biggrin.gif

CptTripps
The Stand...you got it.

Yeah, All winter I'd think about it out in the garage all cold and lonely...then just when I forgot how much fun it is to drive, I convinced myself to go get her out of the garage.

Man...I missed that car. What a blast.
newto914s
Doug, you're back smilie_pokal.gif
I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. I'm going to be back in Cleveland the week before Easter. We should try to hook up.
CptTripps
Hey Samson!

Vance and I were talking about you yesterday. I'm in LA from the 4th-10th...hope you are around after that. I'd love to grab a cup of coffee, or have you over for dinner. Call me...same numbers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.