Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: The Paintless car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=ADME:B:EF:US:1

Careful with those finger prints sonny... screwy.gif
Allan
Can I get a PPI.

I wanna see how well it drives in the rain...
DBCooper
Wow, that's beyond amazing. No problem with fingerprints, I'd be afraid to touch it.
KaptKaos
Do not park this car in the sun. lol2.gif

I wonder how much it weighs.

Regardless, the guy who built that car has amazing attention to detail, bordering on screwy.gif
bernbomb914
That is a beautiful piece of workmanship. he will never get his investment back let alone all the hours that were spent. I have a great urge to paint it British Racing Green. It will get to hot to touch in the arizona sun. but it is one of a kind.

Bernie
Elliot_Cannon
US Steel used to have a 1958 Ford Thunderbird with an all stainless steel body parked in their hangar at the airport in Pittsburgh. I always wondered what happened to that car? Anybody know?

Cheers, Elliot
URY914
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Mar 31 2006, 11:35 AM)
US Steel used to have a 1958 Ford Thunderbird with an all stainless steel body parked in their hangar at the airport in Pittsburgh. I always wondered what happened to that car? Anybody know?

Cheers, Elliot

You ask that question on a Ford or T-Bird Board and if no one knows where it is, those guys will search the world for it. w00t.gif
tat2dphreak
I think it's sexy in a way... but I would be much more practical and fun with a normal paint job instead of making it "show only"
boxstr
Called the seller. He is into the car $25k chassis,$15K motor $7,500 gearbox. He has no idea how much it will sell for is not giving any hints to his reserve. It is a new car, zero miles, sorry no warranty.
With the transporter it would be a very fun summer car to take to shows and autocross. You could hand out sunglasses. cool.gif cool_shades.gif
CCLINLOTUS7
rick 918-S
Wait til Howard see's this! drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.