Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Houston, TX 914 Meet and Feed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlee1967
OK......we have been quiet long enough. Blow the dust off those teeners and let's get together for some food, drink and war stories.

Where: BerryHill Tamales in the Heights
702 E. 11th Street
Houston, TX 77008
(713) 225-2252 (Manager is Park Blare)
Link to BerryHill site with menu

When: April 29th at 6PM

Drive that teener!

If you plan to attend, please leave a post here!

THIS MEETING WILL ALSO BE A GOOD TIME TO DISCUSS OUR NEXT ALL PORSCHE SWAP MEET! I NOW HAVE A LOCATION ON THE NORTH CENTRAL SIDE OF TOWN THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER ON OUR FRIENDS FROM AUSTIN, DALLAS AND EVEN LOUISIANA............
Red-Beard

On the calander.

James
bob174
I'll be there (pending approval of the boss, of course).
mcbain77
Damn. I'm leaving for Australia on the 27th. Wouldn't be able to bring a teener (mine is on jackstands) but I'll miss it just the same. Have fun!
Bigbohr
It's on the calendar. Should be able to be there.
DBCooper
Damn, again! I'll be in California, sorry.
Bigbohr
Eh David ... I nosed around on your Rennenmetal website.
When I click on "Race eyes" in your catalog I can buy myself a printer! How cool is that biggrin.gif
dlee1967
Johan you S%$#$@........I'm still working on the website and building up inventory. You really need one of my tow bars so you can drag that car of yours around or at least tow it home the next time you run out of gas............Ouch! biggrin.gif
Bigbohr
Better not David. Dina probably would have hit me with it ...
Aaron Cox
pinned!
Eddie Williams
I'm in.
Jerry
David!!! Gonna do my best to make it, I talked to the mechanic today and he said my 914 should be up and running - oil leak free!!
dlee1967
Great feedback so far guys. There are still a few "regulars" missing in action.....Let's round them up!
sanman
My car is in pieces, Isac's car(red one) made it from Katy to my house but now it wont start (Fuel problem) I dont know l-jet so we will prolly start walking if were gonna go.
ps are they done yet?
ehick72
As far as I can tell my car is almost street legal again. I want to try and make it. Is it too late to reserve a spot?
jsharp.gif jsharp.gif jsharp.gif
dlee1967
No need to reserve a spot, just show up with grease under your nails and you will be welcomed. DLee

QUOTE(ehick72 @ Apr 16 2006, 07:49 AM) *

As far as I can tell my car is almost street legal again. I want to try and make it. Is it too late to reserve a spot?
jsharp.gif jsharp.gif jsharp.gif

Buck914
I'll be there one way or the other.....early this time!!! welder.gif
psteiger
looking good to make it, so far. I can't believe I'll actualy get to make one of these things..... boldblue.gif
dlee1967
Great news Pat. I'll bring my camera to record the moment. David Lee

QUOTE(psteiger @ Apr 17 2006, 11:10 AM) *

looking good to make it, so far. I can't believe I'll actualy get to make one of these things..... boldblue.gif

Bigbohr
Hey David ... I got insurance!
Now let's pray the orange gets through the inspection and that it doesn't rain on Sat.
And no synical comments please ...
Thack
Should be able to make it. My 914 needs caliper work so it wont be there. Iwant to see all your cars though.
ehick72
Bad News I am not going to be able to make the dinner. My friend had planned a party using my house for his girlfriend who is leaving to do travel nursing. I had agreed to it but not a time. Anyway I thought I could fit in both but it looks like they are both happening at the exact same time.

I really want to meet yall. Hopefully I will be able to sometime soon.

Eric
Bigbohr
Hmmm ... that could be resolved if we do a run to Austin.
It would definitely be more interesting driving in the Hill country around Austin than in the flat lands and straight roads around Houston.
Definitely something we can discuss on Saturday in between the enchiladas and the XX.
dlee1967
We had a successful "non" club meeting this evening with a few new attendees with a few "new to Houston" cars. Good food and better company. Thanks to all who attended.

The decision was made to have a swap meet in about 6 weeks on a Saturday. I will look at the local PCA calendar and try not to schedule a conflicting event so that we can draw more of a crowd. All Porsche owners will be welcome to attend. 6 weeks should out should give us plenty of time to get the word around

Thanks all....It was great to see so many cars out.

Where were Bob, Bob, Shawn, Isiac, Pat, Paul (England), Don, Marty, Richard, James and the others? It we can pull together, we might be able to get 20+ cars out at once. That is my goal for the next event.

dlee1967
2nd
dlee1967
3rd
dlee1967
4th
dlee1967
5th
dlee1967
welcome.png 6th
dlee1967
7th
dlee1967
8th
dlee1967
9th
SirAndy
nice! smilie_pokal.gif

that looks like a pretty good turnout ...
beerchug.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.