Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this car...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dagdal1967
I'm really interested in this car : mueba.gif

http://www.camp914.com/cars/blue73.html

and was wondering if anyone has seen this car up close or has any other knowledge about it. I'm talking to Camp914 and I know they'll give me full disclosure, but just wondered if anyone had any personal experience.

Any info would be appreciated!

Can't wait to get a '14 back!

driving.gif
messix
do a search on camp 914 or craig laughlin. he's a stand up guy, i have only heard that he stand behind what he sells. he's very active in the 914 community and goes beyond the usual customer satisfaction.

just search on this web site, look upper right
boxstr
Doug, Hello The car is very nice. It has had one repaint and it is original color. I took it in to have the pushrod tube seals replaced and I am having the brake hoses replaced as well as the fuel hoses.
The car runs and drives very very well. Needs a couple of rubber seals. Minor detailing and it is ready for summer driving.
Craig
dagdal1967
Thanks Craig..

I wasn't questioning your integrity... Far from it. You've got such a great reputation, I know I'll get nothing but the straight poop from you.

I just wanted to know if anyone had personal experience with the car. Knew any of its history, etc.

Its always good to get information from as many sources as possible.

I've sent you a PM (and an e-mail yesterday) about the car...

Contact me and we can talk turkey! chatsmiley.gif

THANKS!

gregrobbins
If it comes from Camp914, you will know exactly what your getting. Craig is everything you want a seller to be: honest, fair, upfront with all details, AND he is a 914 owner/lover.

Craig and Camp914 are a great asset to our sickness, er community. biggrin.gif
dagdal1967
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Apr 1 2006, 06:14 AM)
If it comes from Camp914, you will know exactly what your getting. Craig is everything you want a seller to be: honest, fair, upfront with all details, AND he is a 914 owner/lover.

Craig and Camp914 are a great asset to our sickness, er community. biggrin.gif

That's one of the main reasons I've been watching his site for cars and now that I'm ready to purchase, he's the first (only) person I've contacted.

I'm within inches of pulling the trigger on this purchase. Just waiting for quotes on how much it will cost to ship down here and then I'll be ready!

I can't wait! I have no right to be THIS EXCITED about a car... piratenanner.gif mueba.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif
spare time toys
I bet he would store it untill the WCC and you could pick it up for the event and drive it home. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.