Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Stand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JB 914
I'm about ready to start assembly of the motor. Anyone got an engine stand for Type 4 i can borrow or buy cheap?
SLITS
Well meat man....I have one of those cheapie bench mounts from Tweeks I've never used......Scott welds av-943.gif he could adapt it to something.
JB 914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 31 2006, 10:55 PM)
Well meat man....I have one of those cheapie bench mounts from Tweeks I've never used......Scott welds av-943.gif he could adapt it to something.

Thanks Ron. i have a bench that we can mount it too. Would you like a pork sandwich? or can i pay you with some nice pre gouged NASCAR pistons? lol2.gif
SLITS
I'll take the "prechiped" dizzy drive gear....I just need to add some heavy gold chain and I'm in..........

If I had seen this this afternoon, I coulda sent it with Brandon....he and Scott are playing house.
Aaron Cox
alk to joe sharp,

he has a few.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Mar 31 2006, 10:09 PM)
alk to joe sharp,

he has a few.

Aaron, alk is what, pig latin ?

And the next time you have a thought, give it back to whom ever you stole it from, they would have a better use for it. happy11.gif

Your car done yet ? I, want to thrash it, I, mean drive it. av-943.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 31 2006, 11:01 PM)

If I had seen this this afternoon, I coulda sent it with Brandon....he and Scott are playing house.

huh.gif

Scott did say he was going on a "date" tonight

sheeplove.gif
Twystd1
Joe,

I have a factory Porsche engine holder for your build.

Cept my base is welded to a big steel bench.

You wanna borrow it?

It's yours if ya need it....

Twystd1
JoeSharp
Hey Joe: It's April 1st, I'm sure we car work something out.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
SLITS
QUOTE (JB 914 @ Apr 1 2006, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Mar 31 2006, 11:01 PM)

huh.gif

Scott did say he was going on a "date" tonight

sheeplove.gif

Yeh.....Scott apparently decided to be a bit more careful and start with "Lo Speed Dating"......... lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.