Naw, its a cold medicine issue. He just LOVES that stuff wink.gif
redshift
boldblue.gif

Cold meds jack me up!

Nice looking bunch ya got there Dave.

smile.gif

M
rick 918-S
Hey Dave, Looks like a great day there today.
tat2dphreak
looks like a good time! rock on! clap56.gif aktion035.gif
RustyWa
Oh man Dave......that's a cruel avatar you are sporting.....
reverie
I dunno where Dave was hiding that camera.. must be one of those double-secret James Bond cameras, specially fitted to his stealth power chair which still sports "the sano look" without a club sticker and flames.. cool_shades.gif

It was a very beautiful day in Seattle.. wonderful people, too.. smile.gif
Hawktel
Looks like a pleasent way to spend a afternoon.
Korijo
Oh man Dave......that's a cruel avatar you are sporting.....

Just tryin' to lighten the somber mood and show a brighter side to the situation smile.gif

Hey Dave, Looks like a great day there today.

Yup! I had a great time. A special thanks to everyone helping lug my chair in/out of Geoff's truck. AND to Rich for the SPIRITED ride boldblue.gif
ChrisReale
Dave, your chair weighs a ton. You might be able to get a bit more speed outta it if ya put it on a diet! idea.gif
Bleyseng
No Shit, my back is sore from lifting that thing in and out of the Ranger. Chris, I was laughing soo hard when you drove that chair into the railing!! How's the nads this morning??

Brad, any report on the van???

Geoff
scottb
man, redhook brewery! last meeting in seattle spent a blury afternoon with a buddy there with the brewery tour and for ....umm.... well.... i billed it as lunch. beerchug.gif

got a cool hat and chinook wall art! aktion035.gif

now they have a brewery out east here (nh?) gonna have to spend another "lunch" there..... beer3.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.