Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you guys think???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SnowMon77
I was offered for $4,500, to have Lamborgini style doors, a top notch paint job, new interior, original front and rear bumpers (or custom ones), blaupunk stereo system, all installed as well as redo the interior.

Now... if I were going to sell it, I know the Lambo doors wouldn't be a strong selling point... I mean... looks neat, but not a high selling point. But I thought this would be really "tits" looking.

Is the price too high??

oh!!! they would also spray teflon in my death-holes and battery tray.

Sounds maybe a "little" high.... but not too bad.

poke.gif
Mueller
Have you thought about buying a Honda instead?? smile.gif

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 1 2006, 10:00 AM)

agree.gif

Dr Evil
$4.5k is low if it is done right. So which shop in Mex are you thinking about? rolleyes.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 1 2006, 09:00 AM)

Time to un-pimp zee auto!
pib
QUOTE (SnowMon77 @ Apr 1 2006, 08:35 AM)

oh!!! they would also spray teflon in my death-holes

Um, that sounds painful dude...ohmy.gif
Hawktel
I'd consider everything but the Lambo doors. Sissor doors are a pita, and I don't think they would look good on a 914.
Joe Bob
Step away from the crack pipe, noob..... w00t.gif
nomore9one4
Don't you know teflon causes cancer? confused24.gif
alpha434
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Apr 1 2006, 12:31 PM)

First, that's theoretical. They've seen an "increase" in cancerous cell pickup when animals have been exposed to teflon dosing. But feeding plastic byproducts and petrol byproducts to animals always results in some severe increase in terminal illnesses. Imagine that.

Second, when you get your carpets cleaned, they spray them with teflon. Non-stick cookware is teflon coated. Various bathroom cleaning products have teflon in them.

ALSO... The average person becomes infected with cancer 8-10 times in their lifetime. Their immune system takes care of it. Take your vitamins and stay healthy= less chance of becoming terminally infected.

smash.gif
URY914
You guys don't like this?
WTF is wrong w/you screwy.gif
Andyrew
Doood, that Porch is da SHIZZ

Andrew
Oliver
Yes, Go do it But the color Got to Be pink... wub.gif OR Neon , thing some thing really Cool oh yea Make sure you Put 15" Sub's in there and GPS & TV, Bar Ana really Hot Girls. mueba.gif
Joe Bob
Does it come in a masculine model?
Dr Evil
QUOTE (alpha434 @ Apr 1 2006, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Apr 1 2006, 12:31 PM)

First, that's theoretical. They've seen an "increase" in cancerous cell pickup when animals have been exposed to teflon dosing. But feeding plastic byproducts and petrol byproducts to animals always results in some severe increase in terminal illnesses. Imagine that.

Second, when you get your carpets cleaned, they spray them with teflon. Non-stick cookware is teflon coated. Various bathroom cleaning products have teflon in them.

ALSO... The average person becomes infected with cancer 8-10 times in their lifetime. Their immune system takes care of it. Take your vitamins and stay healthy= less chance of becoming terminally infected.

smash.gif

I am curious, where do you get your data?

Also, all teflon is not the same.
sean_v8_914
when teflon breaks down at about 475 to 550 it emits flourine gas which is good for you because it promotes a longer after-life

teh moral of teh story is dont lick or sniff your teflon if it goes over that temp

what was this post about?
Lou W
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 1 2006, 02:56 PM)
You guys don't like this?
WTF is wrong w/you screwy.gif

huh.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (KaptKaos @ Apr 1 2006, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Apr 1 2006, 09:00 AM)

Time to un-pimp zee auto!

agree.gif
turboman808
I know it's april fools but that is just wrong
r_towle
If no one has done it...I say go for it...somebody needs to...

Whatever happened to the kid who was in the running for Pimp My Ride???

Rich
Lou W
QUOTE (r_towle @ Apr 1 2006, 09:20 PM)
If no one has done it...I say go for it...somebody needs to...

Whatever happened to the kid who was in the running for Pimp My Ride???

Rich

He lost out to a Honda or something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.