Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meet Ups San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SnowMon77
I posted this in another section, but was advised to post this in the Garage section.

Last Sunday of each month, 914er's will be meeting at the Fahion Valley Mall parking lot near the over head trolley station. We meet at about 10am, some at 9:14am, decide where we want to cruise to or through, grab some lunch, and finish the ride back to start or elsewhere.

This month we will be meeting a bit earlier, to caravan to the Riverside All 914 Bar-B-Cue and Swap Meet on Kansas St. -Happening on the same day-.

Let me know via email or post if we should make a "pit stop" along the way up, to add to the caravan of teeners.

SnowMon_77@yahoo.com.au
*this email NOT for solicitation or promotion of further business
(disclaimer for spammers)
driving-girl.gif
JoeSharp
Thanks fpr posting this here Snowmon: It will be nice to meet you at the R and G, Flesh and Ron Roasting. We had a nice gathering at the last one. Lots of parts exchanged for cash. I scored a set of F/G bumpers for my Carerror.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
914werke
Hmmm I guess I just missed this as Ill be down there next week visiting the Navy base for work. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.