Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wanna watch TOP GEAR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Where/when is Top Gear on tv???

Rich
newto914s
I don't have a TV so I can't help you there. But you can go watch it right now on youtube.com
Scott Carlberg
TiVo says the next 'upcoming episode' will be on Saturday, April 8th, with the show, "Indestructible Toyota Truck". It will be shown the next day also, on April 9th. ** Discovery Channel **

This show is a Repeat and features a Mitsu Lancer Evo VIII, the Lambo Murcielago & a Jag XJ6.

hth,
Rotary'14
I heard it's download-able thru bittorrent. (www.torrentspy.com)

I only "heard" this (wink,wink,nudge,nudge)

I would never suggest a fellow member do anything illegal or anything like that,, blah blah blah

-Rob
olav

Google video has a lot of them.
Gint
QUOTE (Scott Carlberg @ Apr 2 2006, 12:49 PM)
TiVo says the next 'upcoming episode' will be on Saturday, April 8th, with the show, "Indestructible Toyota Truck". It will be shown the next day also, on April 9th. ** Discovery Channel **

This show is a Repeat and features a Mitsu Lancer Evo VIII, the Lambo Murcielago & a Jag XJ6.

hth,

The "Indestructible Toyota Truck" episode is priceless. They do everything they can to destroy a Toy truck and use nothing but normal hand tools to revive it... every time. Check it out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.